Thread: There's a TV show that kills my anxiety attacks

There's a TV show that kills my anxiety attacks

I've been dealing with panic daily but I don't let it affect me much. I'm doing much better dealing with them. But, when I get a panic attack that I can feel spiraling I watch a TV show called "Fugget About It". They're all on Youtube and I think it's done by Seth Macfarlane friends. American Dad, Cleveland Show and more are all in some way related to Seth. If you're into this sort of cartoon comedy you'll like them.

This show kills my anxiety. I'll put it on and sit back and watch. By the time the episode is complete I'm back to normal. I know it's just a distraction of the mind, but this is the only show that helps anxiety.

I've also realized for some reason drum and bass and fast tempo music can set off anxiety if I listen to it for too long. So crazy.

Re: There's a TV show that kills my anxiety attacks

[QUOTE=WiredIncorrectly;1902031]I've been dealing with panic daily but I don't let it affect me much. I'm doing much better dealing with them. But, when I get a panic attack that I can feel spiraling I watch a TV show called "Fugget About It". They're all on Youtube and I think it's done by Seth Macfarlane friends. American Dad, Cleveland Show and more are all in some way related to Seth. If you're into this sort of cartoon comedy you'll like them.

This show kills my anxiety. I'll put it on and sit back and watch. By the time the episode is complete I'm back to normal. I know it's just a distraction of the mind, but this is the only show that helps anxiety.

I've also realized for some reason drum and bass and fast tempo music can set off anxiety if I listen to it for too long. So crazy.[/

I havenít seen the show you are talking about but anything I have seen that was done by Seth McFarlane was funny. I have seen lots of American Dad because my sons watched it a lot. I think youíre right about distraction of the mind and it calming down anxiety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information