Hi everyone!

Hope you're all keeping well.

So, today my mum and I took a trip to Troon (in Scotland) where I spent many a Hallowe'en breaks at the Marine Hotel along with my dad. But, today when we were walking through the town, I had the most random of memories. I remember in 1999 we went in to the off licence and I got this sparkly flavoured water, which had these coloured circles/bubbles/balls floating in it. They were tiny - maybe about 3mm across (specific, I know!) but I remember they were colour-coded to the flavour.

I got strawberry, and I remember the circles/bubbles/balls (whatever you want to call them) were red. I can vaguely remember variants which were green, blue and I think yellow.

Can anyone remember this drink? I only ever remember seeing it in Scotland/Troon? I even did a post on Facebook and only one person knew what I was talking about, but like me, couldn't remember the name? My dad can remember it, but he can't remember the name either and its driving us all mad!!!

If it's any help I can remember it was non-alcoholic (obviously, as I was only 6 at the time) and came in a clear bottle, about the size of a can of coca-cola, with a black label and a black lid...
Thanks so much