Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gait

gait

hii guys my gait is a little strange and uneasy, my right leg feels weaker/ i pull to the right although i don't think it's visible
    i'm 18 and have been anxious
    my hands is also shaking a lot and my fingers are moving, and have an internal twitch across the body/ even in the feet : ( afraid I will fall

p.s. please don't merge this post im begging u... the symptoms are so distinct from the previous sensations, especially the gait, and would really like to know if anyone has the same

Re: gait

ive been twitching 3 weeks i think ive had the gait for over 6 months but have been worrying about it over this time : ( I saw the doctor on Mon. over my strength but didn't tell him about the gait or emphasise the twitching which are my main worries....
    im so worried that it could be als but it is more just not knowing what will happen
    thank u so much for any response

But this is all related to the same worries - ALS or MND

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

@nomorepanic the last thread contained the worries i presented to my doctor but these ones are so distinct and are not having much resemblance. it is mainly the gait rather than a more generalised als fear of the first thread.

We still prefer people to stick to one general post about all their concerns to start with then this builds up a full picture of things.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

@nomorepanic I know you're right really but plz don't merge this thread, I think it's justifiable as a stand-alone because of the altered focus, not sure tho

anybody please respond, am just scared xx

But you now created yet another new post.

that's not on the health anxiety forum tho?

It is all about your issues though so they need to be in one post.

i don't want to distract from the main symptoms tho, because it is them for which i am seeking reassurance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information