Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gait

Re: gait

please respond anyone...
    im afraid to walk.. i need to shower and go to sleep.. i can't go to the doctor becuase i'm going home for a few days, idk what to do... please tell me they can be caused by anxiety, possibly..

Admin is right. Frankly, they could take all your threads and put them into one. In the little over a month since you joined, you've gone from eye issues to lymphoma to ALS. It's a classic HA pattern and having it in one thread perfectly illustrates it. What are you doing to treat your anxiety?

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 24-10-19 at 00:46.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I am worried because Ive never had symptoms like these before. It is terribly odd... the legs very stiff and the twitches seem to make them move, and the right hand. I tell myself I haven't been exercising and my posture's been terrible since this bout started but am a bit afraid of walking. I can't seem to shake it. You are right tho.. I have always focused on things, optimism's so important. I think the lymphoma was longer ago but many worries inbetween

If you were seriously ill you would just fall, you wouldn't fear that you will fall. Feelings that your walk is not right, one leg is weaker, fear that you will fall, those are all symptoms of anxiety. Twitching is completely benign.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo84 View Post
    If you were seriously ill you would just fall, you wouldn't fear that you will fall. Feelings that your walk is not right, one leg is weaker, fear that you will fall, those are all symptoms of anxiety. Twitching is completely benign.
    I feel like my right foot is dragging, I'm not sure if it still a feeling then, thank you tho.. if I turn in a circle sometimes it skims the floor but the other doesn't. I can dorsiflex equally on both feet, the right foot only feels stiffer. I did jolt on the stairs yesterday but didn't fall. My right leg definitely is smaller. I think it's always been this way, but also the front part of the muscles are smaller/the part over the knee, I'm not sure... I really appreciate ur advice thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information