Thread: Something has shifted

Something has shifted

I can not believe I have content to post in the success area after two months solid of terror I am dying and endless sleepless nights due to palpatations.
    Today I have woken up no palpatations and yes I woke up meaning I’ve had a good nights sleep.
    I have bought a shiatsu massage chair and already after a 15 min session yesterday I have seen benefits.
    I have also postponed drinking and smoking which I believe will benefit me too.
    And I started to have positive thoughts last night which is the first time in two months I started to imagine my future and positive things for so long life had looked bleak.
    Even if this is a one off it’s given me hope that things may one day be better on a more permanent basis!
    Anyone else tried shiatsu massage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Something has shifted

Never tried shiatsu massage but great news you feel better and you can see light at the end of the tunnel.
    I could do with more positive thinking myself so well done!

cannot believe i ever wrote this post especially after today :(

Even steps that feel like they are backwards aren't, recovery is rarely linear. The point is that you know you can feel the way you did again, you have learnt much from the experiences of the last few months and that learning is always worth having - positive or negative. ;o)

Never tried the chair but all of us have good days and bad days, mine have been more good than bad lately, even with my tummy issues.

Thread Information