Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Right leg and arm feeling weird... Please help!

Right leg and arm feeling weird... Please help!

My right arm and leg feel weak and tired. Like muscle fatigue. I'm terrified this could be all the big scary diseases. This anxiety is taking over my life.

Re: Right leg and arm feeling weird... Please help!

I see so many replies to the other posts but none to mine. I'm drowning here.

Are you treating the anxiety though?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I'm trying to. But it's hard because I have so many physical ailments. I feel unwell all the time with my autoimmme thyroid condition.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricAlice View Post
    I see so many replies to the other posts but none to mine. I'm drowning here.
    Yep you are right,a lot of posts to some ridiculous threads,some over 300 pages.But they don’t take on board the advice given.

If it were a big scary disease it would be presenting in such an obvious way rather than fatigue. You would be weak and floppy. Thyroid dysfunction can cause muscular weakness, have you been to the doctor about it? Maybe it could be a migraine? I do have funny feelings in my arm and leg when I have my migraines, like it feels like it isn't my arm/leg. Have you ever considered CBT to stop those thoughts?

Thanks for all your replies, they are very appreciated! I guess I worry more because it's just on one side. I'm pretty scared of MND at the moment. But I don't know if a gradual weakening/muscle fatigue feeling is a sign of this? For example my arm gets super tired from doing simple tasks like putting mascara on. It's been going on since June... Would it have progressed more by now? I have some twitching too.

I would love to get CBT for my anxiety but I can't afford it and the waiting list for NHS treatment is about 19 months right now 🙁
    I try and help myself but I have a 3 year old and little energy left. Just so sick of it all.

Sorry to hear about your mum, thyroid issues are awful! I really struggle with mine. I do worry more because my stuff is always one sided and I'm medicated for it so I don't know why it still happens...

Just holding my right leg up is harder compared to my left :( it starts to shake and feels sore and tired so quickly.

Just found something called hypothyroid myopathy... Do you think it could be this?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information