Thread: Sebaceous cyst down there!

Sebaceous cyst down there!

I had a small under the skin lump in my labia majora, went to docs who said it’s just a cyst and don’t need to do anything. I was fine with this until recently it started bugging me so I started messing with it, I squeezed so hard and now it’s big and there’s another one!! Or im
    not sure if it’s swelling from the pushing.

I would really like to avoid antibiotics and just sort this at home. Any advice would be appreciated.

Re: Sebaceous cyst down there!

Bartholian cyst ..... Stop playing with it and leave it alone, it will disappear...sometimes warm water helps so have a daily bath if you want to

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

A Bartholin cyst grows from the Bartholin gland. You can also have sebaceous cysts which are different and usually smaller. They are pretty much just pesky and won’t cause any major trouble. If it’s a Bartholin cyst it may need to be drained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s too high up to be that type of cyst it’s more at 10 o clock. It was so tiny but I’ve made it huge by trying to squeeze it, wish id have left it alone

Lady123 I’ve got a lump on my labia on the pink bit that has no hair. It’s a few mm but doesn’t look like a spot to me. Mine is growing out of the skin and not under. If you mess about with it it will become sore and possible infected. Mine ended up with a blood top from trying to scratch it off. The bloods gone now. Mine is flesh coloured or white in different lights. Hope yours clears up soon x

Thanks unicorn. I can’t believe it tried to squeeze it and made it so much worse. I’m just leaving it alone now and hoping it goes down

Quote Originally Posted by Lady123 View Post
    Thanks unicorn. I can’t believe it tried to squeeze it and made it so much worse. I’m just leaving it alone now and hoping it goes down
    It’s hard as you want it to go away. I’m starting to think mine may be a skin tag as it looks similar to the one I’ve got in my armpit. I’ve also got an abscess I think on the bottom of my bum crack (sorry gross I know lol) that’s been so sore for weeks, but it’s too painful to pop. I think I need to go to the Drs to get both looked at. If you’re is getting sore you may need to get it checked again as may be infected! X

I’ve popped barthalon cysts before they kill but once popped they feel so much better. Just keep it clean if you try. If not hot water on a cotton wool pad help draw it to the surface and then it will just drain naturally you’ll know when it’s gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information