Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cant cope without no more panic

Hi ,

It is possible that you can be upset by some of the things that other people are discussing on forums that have never crossed your mind before. Maybe this is what he's noticed. The power of suggestion is strong and some folk have then developed new fears simply by the osmosis of reading about them.

However as you improve these do resolve very quickly.
    I think the 24/7 support is incredibly valuable when you're acute and as you get better and get more understanding and confident the reasons you return here shift.

People join us for as long as they need in order to improve and then drift off and sometimes return to tell us how they're doing and others we see during blips and some stick around continually and have formed a strong community.

We're here for whatever you need .

Meg
    www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

Thanx everyone,
    I really do need u all.
    jude[:I]

Hi Jude

Can see both sides. When i feel really bad this site makes me feel that i am not alone and i know there are so many people on here that at a moments notice would help me. But the other side is until you feel like this you will worry that other peoples problems are dragging you down and making you get extra reason to worry.

It happened to me but in a different capacity. I was on the care team at work and people said i wasnt up to coping with other peoples problems, but i pointed out that helping others made me realise my problems were quite normal, although not nice and made me realise i was not alone.

Try and explain how much this has helped you and it is a support link when you are struggling as people here have been through or are going through similiar things, but also appreciate how he feels, and as he hasnt suffered he will find it hard to understand. He loves you and will worry that this site might influence you in the wrong way, but reassure him that you are benefitting from it. Always distracts my problems and makes me understand how i feel more.

Hope it all works out hon.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information