Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spiraling again, very low hr please help

Heart worries, squeezing sensation

Hey guys, ive been dealing with alot right now, im Just really sad because im feeling this way again and all I seem to be trying to do is to look for reassurance ao that I can put this behind and try to be happy again...so for about a week now, ive Been experiencing tightness in the middle of my chest, right in my sternum, I don't have any pain or whatever...just like this pressure feeling, and I can't help but think it is heart related...I'm a 22 yo female with no history in my family of heart issues...and I think I would be feeling dizzy or out of breath if it was something serious...but I do feel palpitations sometimes so I Just can't stop but worry about my heart...can someone help me please? Has anyone been through this before?

Re: Heart worries, squeezing sensation

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Help please, starting to panic again/ tight feeling

Hey guys, ive been dealing with alot right now, im Just really sad because im feeling this way again and all I seem to be trying to do is to look for reassurance ao that I can put this behind and try to be happy again...so for about a week now, ive Been experiencing tightness in the middle of my chest, right in my sternum, I don't have any pain or whatever...just like this pressure feeling, and I can't help but think it is heart related...I'm a 22 yo female with no history in my family of heart issues...and I think I would be feeling dizzy or out of breath if it was something serious...but I do feel palpitations sometimes so I Just can't stop but worry about my heart...can someone help me please? Has anyone been through this before?

Re: Help please, starting to panic again/ tight feeling

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Please help

Re: Help please, starting to panic again/ tight feeling

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Chest pain/pressure can be caused by tons of things including anxiety and a lot of times a reason isnt found.

Your only 22 years old with no family history of heart disease and even if you did have a family history, a heart attack at 22 years old is not likely.

There really isn't anyone here that's gonna be able to give you medical advice and so it might be a good idea to get checked out by your dr if you haven't already. I dont say that because I think you have heart disease but because perhaps they will know what's causing the pain/pressure if anything, plus if your truly concerned and this situation is causing you great stress, your dr may be able to put your mind at ease.

Have you tried anti acid? Maybe you strained a muscle? If you are uncomfortable maybe try some ibuprofen if there are no contradictions as it's a good anti inflammatory.

I hope you feel better soon (((hugs)))

Spiraling again, please help

Hey guys, I’ve been having some palpitations lately and I feel like my heartbeat is wrong but that might just be because now I’m more aware of it, I’m scared I’ll just have a cardiac arrest or something, I’m 22, I workout at least two times a week, I don’t eat red meat, don’t drink sodas or any type of juice and neither do I eat fried food only occasionally...the thing is I smoke, not much only about 4/6 cigarettes a day, and I also have anxiety and dealt a lot with severe panic attacks in the past Wich I feel might damage your heart...I also had a lot of exams done to my heart when I was 14 and none of them came altered only my ecg but nothing serious up to this day it is still not fully normal but is just the way my heart is and everyone assured is nothing serious...but now I have these palpitations and I’m aleays aware of my heartbeat...please help me, almost had a panic attack yesterday over this, I feel so bad

Hi, thank you for your reply! I don’t feel it anymore, i had a cold and I think it was just leftover from my chest cold or coughing to much, now is just my palpitations that are worrying me a little

Spiraling again, very low hr please help

Hey guys, could really use some help, I’ve always been really fit, I used to do a lot of running, I used to run around 10 miles everyday back when I was 15 to 16 yo, but even before that I’ve always worked out a lot, at around 18 yo I stopped working out as much, I’m now 23 yo and I just did a Holter monitor for palps, and a bunch of other tests, everything was fine except my ecg and my Holter picked a resting heart rate as low as 47, then in my sleep it went down to 38 for a bit but managed to stay above 40 most of the time, during the day it is around 60 while sitting and standing up, I’m so terrified of going to sleep as I’m scared my heart will just stop, please help me, doctors said this is due to working out so much but I don’t anymore just weight lifting occasionally and I think she didn’t get that part (dad, mom and sister have it too but they are pretty fit) Please help does this sound concerning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information