Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can't handle da HA

Re: Can't handle da HA

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn1 View Post
    Hi Charlie,you can let relatives know that you are there for them if they need support.

How have been going.x
    Hi Quinny

Thanks for asking after mes. I wanna say fair to midland but don't wanna lie. Survivin.

Yeah that's good advice but my family is all over the place in more way than one. We ain't very close, ma had kids from 3 men all barstewards.

I've tried helping my Aspie half-bros but it's always I'm okay your the one with problems what can you do

Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Different challenges I bet. Men fear looking weak but how many women worry they will be stigmatised as over emotional as they always were for many things by men?
    Yep. Very true for women.

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    Hi Quinny

Thanks for asking after mes. I wanna say fair to midland but don't wanna lie. Survivin.

Yeah that's good advice but my family is all over the place in more way than one. We ain't very close, ma had kids from 3 men all barstewards.

I've tried helping my Aspie half-bros but it's always I'm okay your the one with problems what can you do

Charlie

Evening Charlie.

I suppose as long as you’ve tried,nothing else you can do,I used to get,nothing wrong with me,get yourself looked at,so I did and told em all to go and get ferked.

Now I know it ain’t me cos I spent a lotta coin on getting my head and way of thinking fixed.

How’s the yoga going, I went this afternoon xx

Hi Quinny

Your a great lady. Not only do yous read posts but you remember what folk says. That says a lot for yer.

Yep still doing daily yoga, wish I could join a fitness center or class but don't got the dosh and in this part of the world there ain't no freebies. I got 4 different routines. Over here hot yoga is all the rage. What a crock of shit. It's to make folk believe their losing weight.

Another question - can yous "catch" HA? Some of them shreds scare me a bit what is why I never open.

Charlie xx

I think if you're susceptible to anxiety, the ideas you find in the HA threads can definitely spark it, purely by planting the suggestion that normal bodily sensations are something to worry about.

Thanks Blue

Charlie

Yes, Charlie sounds like he's from Jaw-juh That's Georgia for the rest of you who don't speak Suthun
    Thats interesting, are you Charlie, from Georgia? I just love the way you phrase things, your language and terminology is so colourful and passionate.

Hey Charlie

I hope we don’t catch anything reading those shreds,wes be well on way to heaven or hell if that was the case
    they must live on dr google, I have a gooda laugh at most of them shreds.
    That hot yoga is bullshite, I know how to lose weight...with exermesize my mum taught me one it goes,ya move ya arms in and out and say I Must I Must increase My Bust I wish it would work lol.

Hope yous feeling ok Charlie,some day you can come here to Stralia where I live in the tropics and go troppo with me x

Hi Quinny

Thanks for the invite that'd be a dream who knows if my luck change one day ....

Charlie xx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information