Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: hugs

Re: hugs

Thank you, Carnation xx Just got to take it a day at a time. I see that Silent Witness has a new series starting this week so that will be something to sky + and look forward to!! every little helps! xx

x

Hope you enjoying 'Silent Witness' Pulisa.
    Another 5 days to the appointment, getting closer.

Sorry, Pulisa, only saw this now. Thinking of you.

That's really kind of you both and thank you. Another trip to A&E last night after taking stuff he shouldn't. I'm at a loss at what to do but know I have that appointment next week. Fortunately he's out cold today after last night but we can't leave him obviously. Good to be able to contribute on here..God, i wouldn't have believed this could happen to him xx

Blimey Pulisa. And I bet the hospital don't even say, "you again". I really don't know how you cope, you are amazing!

Not at all. I'm not coping at all and neither is anyone else. But we just have to cope somehow because local mental health community support is rubbish. It's ok for the basics but other than that you're on your own xx

Maybe I should have said, "how are you getting through the day?" And, "how do you get any sleep?"
    Just being a carer is hard enough.
    I do hope this private appointment will help. x

Hi Pulisa, I haven't been on in awhile but you and your son were always in my thoughts xx Sorry I don't have anything more to say- just I can truly understand how hard this is for the both of you right now and sending you so many positive thoughts xx

Thank you, Sarah..It is very good of you to think of me because I know just how badly you have suffered too . I do hope that things are improving for you but this is a terrible illness and it must be so hard for you to manage your own destructive thoughts xxx

We are on 24/7 alert here. Everything potentially dangerous has been removed and we live in constant fear of what will happen next. I just want to get him through to Tues and a potential lifeline. I fear for my daughter's mental health which has always been fragile and is now severely compromised by living in constant fear. I am hopeful that we will be able to see an ASD psychiatrist who is a colleague of the psychologist we are seeing on Tues.

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information