Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: hugs

Re: hugs

Oh my Pulisa, you've certainly had a bucketful this year.
    Sending you more hugs

Bless you Pulisa. You will find strength to get through this. We have an inner core of steel that serves us when we need it.
    Sending you huge hugs and extra ones for your son too.

Ghost…Spillways

I’m really pleased your son is getting help. I will be thinking of you with lots of love xx

I really appreciate all the support but just wanted to say that it's probably best for me to stay away from here until things are better. I certainly don't want to trigger anyone because we are all vulnerable. It's been an awful year. My son will eventually be discharged back to the community mental health team provided I can keep him safe. It's a huge responsibility but I will make sure he gets better.

xxx

BUddy, I had no idea at all, and I'm so so sorry to hear of this struggle. You know you can email me if ever you want !

Really sorry to hear your son is having a very bad time, pulisa A huge responsibility but I think that's been the story of your life and you always handle it.

I wouldn't worry about triggering others on here, they can click the x and avoid a thread, this is about you so if you need to then talk without feeling guilty about it because I'm sure we would all agree all that matters her is you & and your family. But totally up to you and if you need distance, that's best for you.

Xxx

Oh Pulisa, while I don't know the whole story- I just want to say I have recently been through something like your son. My Mother was a wonderful support, you are such a lovely person. You are truly so kind and giving, I know this will be hard but sending very single possible thought and wish your way xxx

You are all very kind and supportive but the truth is that I am out of my depth here and am struggling to see how I can cope and juggle both my children's needs. I'll have to find a way somehow and it's early days. He starts new meds today so must stay hopeful!!

Thank you all so much xxx

Oh pulisa,we are in this together.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information