Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: hugs

Re: hugs

Thinking of you and yours, Pulisa.

Oh bless Pulisa x
    Those words always sound so frightening to hear, but in the present circumstances, it is the only way he can be helped to recovery without the strain on yourself and your daughter. Emotions must be running high and I truly feel for you during a very difficult time. xx

I'm sorry to hear this, pulisa. I hope he is also physically well and this has been a nasty scare that has brought it to a head.

This is something that always annoys me about mental health. Going in & out like this only proves a longer stay is best until he is truly ready. Would they do that in physical health? Unlikely.

Do you think he needs to come off the Ven because of this?

We are here if you need us. Take care of yourself and I hope your daughter is as settled as she can be too

Oh Pulisa, I’m sorry that this has happened. I hope that every cloud has a silver lining, because you could really do with some x

I'm very sorry to hear this too Pulisa. What an awful time yourself and your family have had lately. Thinking of you all

Thank you so much for all the kind words and support. I'm not really sure how things will progress or what the hell we do now. All in the hands of the Men/Women Who Guess (psychiatrists). He's on a different ward from last time with a different team so I'll just have to wait and see how things pan out.

In the meantime I've just got to try and pick up the pieces and carry on regardless. At least my daughter can relax her vigil now.

Sending you my thoughts as always Pulisa xx

Thanks, Carnation xx

I am only posting to update people who have been kind enough to follow this thread. I know that there's not much you can say and I don't want to trigger anyone with details. I just feel as if I'm in a bit of a blur and am prepared for anything.

One thing I do know about you Pulisa is that you're a tough cookie. I realise that probably doesn't help but sometimes these things need to be said. Please look after yourself, this will all come right in the end

Hi Pulisa , I don’t have any words of wisdom just thinking of you and really hope things improve for your son soon I know how draining it can be worrying about them 24/7 , take care of yourself too

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread Information