Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: hugs

Re: hugs

Sending lots of love your way xxx

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I can't elaborate on what happened yesterday but it was every mother's worst nightmare.

I do need to take a break from here and wanted to explain my absence. I need to concentrate on my family and getting my son well again.

Take care everyone and thank you for all your support xxx
    So sorry and thinking of you Cmrd P. Remember our motto of Never Surrender.

Sending positive thoughts and strength to get through this difficult time.

Never Surrender, Comrade

You've got nothing to explain, think about yourself & your family and don't worry about us!

I doubt anyone can handle situations like this. The professionals have training and many people around them and they struggle. I'm sure you have and will always do whatever is necessary for your family and not allow your own issues to infringe on that.

Not been around much the last few days so just catching up and I'm really sorry to hear things are getting more difficult. I hope they get him settled as soon as possible and hope he isn't on some rollercoaster of meds knocking him all over the place.

We are here when you need us just as you are when we do.

Like everyone here, I am hoping for peace for you and your family very soon. xxxxx

Just wanted to say that my son was finally admitted to hospital as an inpatient today after a bitter but ultimately "successful" struggle with the home treatment team.

I don't expect anyone to comment any more but I do want to thank you all for your messages of support. It's made me reassess my own mild issues because I've experienced stuff in the last week which has been just dreadful but...despite all this I feel I can deal with this if I go on autopilot and soak it all up as an observer. It's all i can try at this stage xx

We are all thinking of you and your family, update if you can or even if you want to. I just wish you all the good things that you deserve Xx

Xxx.

I'm glad to hear he is in a place where he can get get quicker access to doctors and you feel you can get more priority for him than with a home team.

You will deal with it all, we know enough about you to know nothing will ever get in the way of what needs to be done for your children

It's times like this that you realise how incredibly hard life can be and puts everything into perspective. It's like walking in to a deep forest and being trapped there.
    I can almost feel your emotional pain, but I can also feel your determination to find solutions and peace for everyone. Never doubt that you are a brilliant mum and everything you do is for the safety of your children.
    That's important to remember. x

I doubt whether the home treatment team think that after what I have said but thank you, Carnation! xx

Quite frankly now i don't care what I say to anyone who is being a ****, MH "expert" or not!

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread Information