Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tingling

Re: Tingling

Oh and I went to the gym and the tingling came and went but then now I’m home it’s back! But I did start getting it this morning AFTER thinking and worrying about it a lot, I think I’ve had it on and off about 10 years and I thought it stemmed from my herpes anxiety but I can’t believe I stupidly googled it and MS came up - obviously I was looking for something on Dr Google to stop me worrying about it not make it worse!

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Oh and I went to the gym and the tingling came and went but then now I’m home it’s back! But I did start getting it this morning AFTER thinking and worrying about it a lot, I think I’ve had it on and off about 10 years and I thought it stemmed from my herpes anxiety but I can’t believe I stupidly googled it and MS came up - obviously I was looking for something on Dr Google to stop me worrying about it not make it worse!

Is the tingling like a (tmi) orgasm feeling or like a hair growing feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie735 View Post
    Is the tingling like a (tmi) orgasm feeling or like a hair growing feeling?
    Hair growing, more like restless legs ... uncomfortable tbh ... goose pimples kind of but more intense!

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Hair growing, more like restless legs ... uncomfortable tbh ... goose pimples kind of but more intense!
    Ok, yep exactly like mine.

I just wish I hadn’t sodding googled it and found a MS connection ! Now it’s driving me mad! Awaiting blood tests this week for vitamin and thyroid and a FBC I’m almost hoping there is something simple wrong that could explain some symptoms and settle me, I know you could say yes there is something wrong ... anxiety... well I can’t trust that as a diagnosis... it’s a guess to me!

I’m a little late in seeing this post, but I’ve been noticing the same thing lately — an occasional tickle/tingly/ants crawling sensation down there. I’m not worried about MS, but I have other health fears and have been hyper aware of sensations in this area. I wonder, have I always had it and not noticed? I’m not sure, but it’s annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by Elsa_Alkaseltzer View Post
    I’m a little late in seeing this post, but I’ve been noticing the same thing lately — an occasional tickle/tingly/ants crawling sensation down there. I’m not worried about MS, but I have other health fears and have been hyper aware of sensations in this area. I wonder, have I always had it and not noticed? I’m not sure, but it’s annoying!
    I get it, too. I describe it as getting goosebumps. I read other women who get it too in a group Im.in on Facebook. It werids me out too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information