Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tingling

Tingling

Has anyone ever had a almost restless leg syndrome feeling in their private area? Comes and goes ... I don't know if it's anxiety or something to worry about - I think I've had it about 10 years - I got anxiety about herpes at the time but I don't think it's that because I've never had an outbreak and I think the tingling would come before an outbreak ... but I googled it (idiot) and what came up... only my big fear atm MS, which doctors keep telling me I don't have and the brain scan 5 years ago said the same but bloody hell why does it keep popping up when I google my symptoms!

Re: Tingling

Is it a certain spot or all over down there? I get this tickle like feeling on the outter lips, feels like when you get goosebumps. Comes and goes.
    Last edited by Leslie735; 01-11-19 at 23:22.

Like the front really - all over the front... I wondered if it were to do with hair growing back but I’m not so sure what the hell it is I’m only sure it drives me crazy and if it is anxiety then it makes me ten times more anxious!

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Like the front really - all over the front... I wondered if it were to do with hair growing back but I’m not so sure what the hell it is I’m only sure it drives me crazy and if it is anxiety then it makes me ten times more anxious!
    Yes, I get that, too! Like the whole outside gets this tingly tickle feeling. I've described it as "hair growing back" feeling. I shave so it would make sense. It literally feels like goosebumps or hair growing back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Has anyone ever had a almost restless leg syndrome feeling in their private area? Comes and goes ... I don't know if it's anxiety or something to worry about - I think I've had it about 10 years - I got anxiety about herpes at the time but I don't think it's that because I've never had an outbreak and I think the tingling would come before an outbreak ... but I googled it (idiot) and what came up... only my big fear atm MS, which doctors keep telling me I don't have and the brain scan 5 years ago said the same but bloody hell why does it keep popping up when I google my symptoms!
    Yes! Currently getting this a lot. I’m currently panicking about vulva cancer (it was breast cancer for 10 months straight but soon as I saw a breast cancer consultant who told me is was costochondritis I’ve now moved on to panicking about gynaecological cancers)

my tingly started after I found something growing down there. I think it’s a skin tag on the pink bit of the lip so sits inside but I need to pluck up the courage to see the dr. I’m not sure if it’s related or anxiety causing it. Bit like when you concentrate on blinking you can actually feel yourself blinking, but when you don’t focus on it, you don’t notice it. I’m currently noticing every ache, pain, sensation etc. Keep panicking that’s it’s itching but then I don’t feel like I need to itch it so it must be tingling, I don’t know. Our brains are strange things and I’m tired of constantly being scared of getting cancer x

It’s exhausting isn’t it! Why is it we adhere the symptom to our fear! You think cancer I think MS!

I don’t know. My daughter died, she was stillborn and what happened was very rare with no explanation. Over the years the fear of bad things happening has led me to this mess of a person. Consumed with anxiety and convinced I’ll be unlucky and something rare will happen and I’ll die. When my other kids get ill I’m instantly alert thinking meningitis or sepsis. Everything is instantly fatal in my mind, simple and logical explanations never come into it and then google always says you have the worst illnesses. I remember somebody writing on here that they googled spot on nose, first thing that came up was skin cancer. Guess it shows just how google works.

My counsellor said sometimes its huge trsumatic events that lead that us to this and other times it can be something really tiny that triggers it. I guess some of us may have some sort of predisposition for anxiety like you can get with depression? I just know I’m so exhausted livinging in fear of losing it all again x

Oh and I hate how anxiety can give you actual physical symptoms of illnesses. How powerful are our brains? It’s amazed me how my brain has been able to create physical pain etc where nothing was actually wrong x

Yo it is quite common with anxiety sufferers to have tingling in the crotch area,also if you’re overweight or sit for long periods.Its like having a vibrator there.
    Don’t worry girls men also get it the same tingling and vibration in their balls,plus the restless legs.
    Its not MS or Cancer.

Yeh mine is a traumatic event, being poorly and misdiagnosed until I was 11, but then also having 2 people I know with MS, also I had sepsis in Labour ... I just feel unlucky with health and panic MS is going to get me and I hate there isn’t just a quick blood test I can take, I’ve had an ok MRI but 6 years ago now (although it was when symptoms were at their worst ever) but I just feel unsure about it all. I’ve had 3 ‘flare ups’ of symptoms too which makes me worry. But my docs and at the time the neurologist said no way. Just unsure how u get past it. I also am having CBT and taking Setraline but neither are helping symptoms go Away so I can relax more!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information