Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Last hurdle

Re: Last hurdle

Quote Originally Posted by SarahNah View Post
    Okay so I'm being a little nervous right now, probably due to lack of sleep but my heart rate at rest is like 60 bpm yet when I'm up and working it's like well over 100. I'm getting a little bit of anixety build up over this. Which is probably silly. I had loads of heart tests done in 2018 and my gp always tells me my heart is fine. It's like, my anixety is looking for something to worry about
    It's not your anxiety that's looking for something to worry about as it's just a natural autonomic response. It's you that's looking for something to worry about based to skewed perceptions of normal bodily functions.

Took me a long time to realise that

@Fishmanpa and @Ankietyoe

Thank you both for your replys, I know I'm the biggest issue here and I really need to try and fix my thoughts patterns- plus like I said. If there was something wrong with my heart I probs wouldn't be freaking out on here. I've gone right from work to the airport- so going to be in German soon. Hoping all of these feelings are easy to settle in a different place! Not on the news

Quote Originally Posted by SarahNah View Post
    @Fishmanpa and @Ankietyoe

Thank you both for your replys, I know I'm the biggest issue here and I really need to try and fix my thoughts patterns- plus like I said. If there was something wrong with my heart I probs wouldn't be freaking out on here. I've gone right from work to the airport- so going to be in German soon. Hoping all of these feelings are easy to settle in a different place! Not on the news
    It's a realisation that every person that suffers with anxiety has to go through. You're not alone or unique in looking for a problem that doesn't exist.

I found the idea that I was creating the issue a massive relief, as it took something that I had assumed was out of my control, and put it firmly back in my lap.

Good luck with Germany. I'm sure there will be a tidal wave on anxiety on arrival, but ground yourself in the knowledge that the solution has travelled with you, and that we're still here as well!

Sooo, I'm settling okay in Germany- I've spent years learning the language and it's like it feels wroth all those hours of hard work right now. The job is better then I could have ever expected so far!

My boyfriend had already moved out here for his own job, so we're living together at the moment and it's wonderful.

Yet phyiscal I'm just exhausted. I've had a constant headache since I got here. I've needed to us my glasses alot then I normally would since everything see so foggy all the time- I only God my glasses a few months ago....and I'm not sure what's going on there but it helps when I wear my glasses so it's probably just strained!

My heart keep okay! A shock. It jumps up and down alot but I don't bother taking it anymore, it clearly wasn't helping anyway. I'm just aware of it but trying to get it out of my mind without it becoming every single thought I have.

I'm also going to be alone for the first time tommorow night, which I'm feeling nervous about. I've talk to my boyfriend about but I know I have to get used to it....just not looking forward to it and feel like there may be a panic attack happening.

I'm trying to go over my therapy methods of deep breathing and grounding, to remind nothing is going to happen. It's all my anixety and that can take a big toll on the body- I'm not moments away from the end at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    It's a realisation that every person that suffers with anxiety has to go through. You're not alone or unique in looking for a problem that doesn't exist.

I found the idea that I was creating the issue a massive relief, as it took something that I had assumed was out of my control, and put it firmly back in my lap.

Good luck with Germany. I'm sure there will be a tidal wave on anxiety on arrival, but ground yourself in the knowledge that the solution has travelled with you, and that we're still here as well!
    Thank you alot Joe

I'm suffering really badly with pain behind my left eye and all alone my head/body now. I don't to get alot of headaches and pain killers aren't helping...so not in the best mood

Good to read that you are better now.
    Congrats on the move to Germany and the pains will go away soon. Would trade that with you anytime compared to what im feeling now..

I'm sure the pains will pass. I would imagine your body is reeling from the stress of the move. I moved about 2 miles about 9 months ago and I'm still feeling it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by maxcjs0101 View Post
    Good to read that you are better now.
    Congrats on the move to Germany and the pains will go away soon. Would trade that with you anytime compared to what im feeling now..
    Thank you and I hope you feel better soon xxx

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    I'm sure the pains will pass. I would imagine your body is reeling from the stress of the move. I moved about 2 miles about 9 months ago and I'm still feeling it lol.
    I guess I can count myself lucky, it's just bad pain behind one eye now. Just wish it would piss off as it's getting quite annoying. I also manged to go on a brisk walk on my lunch- which I know doesn't sound like alot but giving how strange I get about my heart rate and all that...it was alot for me lol.

And thank you for the reply Joe! Moving is never fun is it!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information