Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: A break

Re: A break

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Loiuse,

I think the fact you are pushing yourself to continue a normal routine at such an intense time shows you are better than perhaps you think in terms of anxiety severity or that the worst of it was shorter lived than it could have been if you let it go on. You could avoid the world in a cocoon at home but you are pushing yourself out there and pushing through the effects of these exposures to your anxiety symptoms. Whilst it hit you hard you are rebounding quickly and that's a very good sign you will be back on track soon.
    Hi Terry! Thank you so much for the reply! and you're very kind words I think my Mam would call me stubborn haha, I've spent so much and money planning this trip- I know I would be so much more upset for missing this once in life chance. So even tho I'm still having some of the same Symptoms/fears etc.....I want to go on this trip. What's the point in missing out? Even though I fear there is something wrong with my heart- there's a list of people who don't think there's anything wrong. Including my own gp and a a&e doctor- plus a friend training in med....all people who know alot more than me lol.

I will admit, I felt rather phycial unwell tonight (like my stomach felt off and like I needed to be sick). I felt panic creep in- so I rang the nurse line for my insurance company where you ask them general questions. She said the ecg from last Saterday is probs 99.9999999999999 percent right and to enjoy my hols. So even for how unwell I'm feeling currently, I'm in a more positive mindset and I'll make sure to send a postcard xxx
    Last edited by LouiseAndy; 09-11-19 at 04:00.

Thats great news LouiseAndy, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Thats great news LouiseAndy, enjoy!
    Thank you Carnation

So today, I started to feel that fear again. I guess because it's the same day as I ended up in the a&e.....I let myself take my pulse once and it was 80! Which really shocked me as I expected it to be alot higher. I'm really trying to remind myself that it's been a week and I'm still kicking. That my stomach is off because I've had weeks of intense anxiety!

Last night wasn't great, very anixety file and I had to go down to my Mam for the first time in awhile. She thinks it's just a build up before going tommorow. I know I'll be more upset if I don't go, it's just the lead up to it's hard. The what ifs and such!

Like my heart would have given out at this stage but my mind is really struggling with the thought at the moment.

I'm sure its the build up to tomorrow Louise, and yes, you entirely yet again totally understanding what is firing you off with your anxiety. This is courageous still going away, and it is the right thing to do.

(BTW you do know that if people do get ill on a plane, which you won't, but if you did lol, they are trained first responders with equipment and land and get you straight to a hospital)

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    I'm sure its the build up to tomorrow Louise, and yes, you entirely yet again totally understanding what is firing you off with your anxiety. This is courageous still going away, and it is the right thing to do.

(BTW you do know that if people do get ill on a plane, which you won't, but if you did lol, they are trained first responders with equipment and land and get you straight to a hospital)
    Thank you so much for the reply Carys It's been a nail bitting down with the anixety- but I have everything ready to go! Just waiting around for another few hours, as my flight is at six am!

Just at the airport, sitting at my gate while my heart pounds away lol. I didn't think I'd get here but I'm here

Sitting on the run way and might be here for another hour or so. Not really feeling it lol

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information