Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: A break

Re: A break

Oh my gosh!! Thank you guys I had some laugh now reading these replys !

@Carnation & @Carys thank you both so much for the info and replying get again! Today all three of us traveling were stuck to bed with different stomach issues, we think something we ate didn't go down well with any of us. I've been really gas all day and it's cause some bad chat pains and fast beats- but kinda settles up I get the gas out! Hoping for a better day tommorow as we've got a exciting day planned!

@Terry and @ Quinn sure a lady never tells about her wind I guess....

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post

I'm hoping it will give Louise a laugh, which might release the wind.
    Good one,Carnation xx

Today has been rough, I stayed in alone today because my ibs is really playing up (some of the food here while good but my body has decided was NOT good for it!) It's been awhile since my last ibs flare up so it ain't to much to complain about that way!

I've been feeling very faint, every time I stand up my legs lock and I can't do much with my heart pounding. I just feel really out of breath and general unwell etc etc - but I'm doing some of my therapy work and reminding myself these feelings while scary- it isn't going to hurt me. I had tests done, I've had this fear /feelings on and off for quite some time now. So just doing my best to roll with it.

I think you made the right choice by staying in today, not be anything bad will happen, but it will give your body a chance to calm down and gets some rest.
    Us anxiety sufferers need more than the average person. x

I think you made the right choice by staying in today, not be anything bad will happen, but it will give your body a chance to calm down and gets some rest.
    Us anxiety sufferers need more than the average person. x
    Thank you Carnation xx Today's been really rough due to phyiscal and emotional issues but I'm still here !

And you'll be there tomorrow and the next day and next day.......
    Just put it down to an off day that's now over. x

Just wanted to quickly thank everyome whos replied to this x I'll do more of a update when I get home! Heading to the airport now- feeling very much filled with anixety- pouding heart and all- and I have the worst headache but I can't just start a new life here so back home I go x!!

Im home now- it was a rough flight. The crew had to sit down for most of it. My was racing the whole time i was waiting for the flight, my legs went to jelly and Idid vomited once. My heart was well over 160 I'd say- yet I'm home now! My legs and whole body feels heavy, my heart gone down to about 90's now. I'm very unwell feeling and the whole heart fear is strong-- but i still went!!! And now I'm home again !

Well done Louise
    You were amazing!

Well done Louise
    You were amazing!
    Thank you Carnation xxx it wasn't easy- and things have just gotten worse since I got home. I know I'm a silly but I have so much trouble breathing. I'm trying to sleep and everything it's like I can't anymore without issue. I keep snapping awake that causes me to sit up and...just waiting for my heart to start giving me issue again at this stage lol

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread Information