Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: A break

Re: A break

I know it's possible Hypnic jerk- but I've had in a number of times over the last few hours- like at least 10 times. It just a brief moment where to try to sleep and suddenly I kinda jerk, feeling breathless before arising trying to get up. It also makes me heart kick up a fuss because I get a little jolt Everytime- I'm worried about the working order of the heart. I know I'm overthinkong but my body is so tried after everything these few weeks...yet
    Last edited by LouiseAndy; 23-11-19 at 05:37.

I gave up on sleep even tho I'm exhausted :( I guess being home is like being back in another reality of my currently mental being. Like I said a few pages back, I have the cardiologist appointment (10th of December) and my stuipd brain is telling me I won't make it that far- it also said I wouldn't make the trip but here I am home and all

Been hit with a sudden wave of dizzy and my limbs locking up- just everything feeling quite bad rn

Louise, Everything you have said is common with anxiety, but if you feel the need for a doctor's opinion, then that is understandable.
    Rationalise your thoughts......
    You are exhausted and had little sleep.
    You've been fighting anxiety like a Warrior.
    You are now home so your nerves are going through a repair stage.
    You will be overtired and highly sensitised.
    Take it easy today and rest up x

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Louise, Everything you have said is common with anxiety, but if you feel the need for a doctor's opinion, then that is understandable.
    Rationalise your thoughts......
    You are exhausted and had little sleep.
    You've been fighting anxiety like a Warrior.
    You are now home so your nerves are going through a repair stage.
    You will be overtired and highly sensitised.
    Take it easy today and rest up x
    Thank you so much for replying to me Carnation- it means so much to me. I know I ramble on here alot. I think alot of the physical anxiety has gotten up to me now I'm home. I feel awful, weak and faint when I move around- just alot of bad feelings but I'm off today and not back to work until tomorrow so hoping to rest up today and be good again for tomorrow!

Trying to restart again

So in the last months, my mental health has really taken a bad dip. It all started when I got the coil put in and it ended up breaking- causing alot of pain and issues....they didn't take it out for months. Coming to a head when this day about three weeks ago, I had to brought to the a&e because I thought I was having a heart attack. It was horrible, they did a ecg and sent me home saying all was fine. Since then my GP has sent me to see a cardiologist (the appointment is the 10th of December.) She said she doesn't think it's anything but at this stage with how in going my issues have been, she said it's wroth looking into.

So my main issues is breathlessness,racing/pouding heart, dizzy spells, I also get really tense legs and it makes me feel like I'm gonna fall when I walk. I generally just feel unwell alot...like this dread of it's all going to end....

Yet I've just come back from a two week hoilday, I went at a terrible point for my mental health but I didn't want to miss out. I'd say 80 percent of the hoilday was good but I also had those other issues. I manged to go- I manged to even do a day trip by myself.

Being in public is hard for me, it sets me off- I always feel like I'm gonna faint or...ya know die because my body goes into total panic mode. Which upsets me as I used to be a very independent person, I could go anywhere by myself and now that's not possible.

Even today, I felt awful when I woke up- all those things I listed above and more....yet I'm pushing myself to go and have dinner with a friend. I haven't seen in forever. I know it's going to be hard....but I want to do this.

Basically I'm really going and want to try and improve myself. This evening I may even feel worse and that dread is overwhelming again but I need to move forward again. I got into a better place before and I want to do it again.

Re: Trying to restart again

I manged to go dinner- it was very hard. I felt awful but I manged it! I'm home now, still feeling uneasy but gonna try and rest for a looonnng day at work tomorrow

Just found out my sister is pregnant!!! Which is so wonderful and lovely- they been trying for so long...it did come with a bit of a stinger as she told me I needed to cop myself on with how I've been....like I know where she's coming from but like she's suffered badly with mh herself and I've done everything I can to help her....so it just hurt abit

Oh Louise, you really don't know how well you are dealing with everything.
    Anxiety is such a powerful and frightening condition.
    Again, I feel all those things you feel and its not nice you have to feel them at all, but under that is a strong and determined person who will beat this. x

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information