Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A break

Re: A break

You're doing great, Louise; I know it feels awful but I think you're dealing with this really bravely.

You poor thing :-( That was horrible to go through, so scary.

Hi everyone, sorry I can't go into more detail and reply to everyone right now but know I am thankful for each and everyone one of you replying.

I went to get my blood pressure checked and it's super high. I've never had that before so not feeling great right now, I don't understand how I could just have tests yet feel so unwell.

I called my gp today because I ended up vomiting four times today and she's decided to take me off the meds for now. I also told her about the heart thing last night and she's decided to send me to a cardiologist :/ I'm not sure how the long will be and such. I'm just so exhausted now. I still feel so down both physical and mentally, I manged to eat some toast but that's about it.

I think that was the wise decision to take you off the meds, sounds like with the vomiting and possibly high bp that they are not suiting you doesn't it. Louise, you sound so miserable and life is really throwing you some c**p at the moment, but you just hang on in there and know that it WILL get better. I think you are coping much better than you think, and light will come....

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    I think that was the wise decision to take you off the meds, sounds like with the vomiting and possibly high bp that they are not suiting you doesn't it. Louise, you sound so miserable and life is really throwing you some c**p at the moment, but you just hang on in there and know that it WILL get better. I think you are coping much better than you think, and light will come....
    Thank you so much for the reply Carys, it really means alot at the moment. I think it's like things kept happening and happening, now on top of that having to see cardiologist? It's all way to much and draining but I've come out of mad places before and hope I can do it again x

This too shall pass...hang in there!! I will keep you in my prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    This too shall pass...hang in there!! I will keep you in my prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much xxx

I'm really struggling, I'm in bed and I just want to sleep but my mind can't shut down :( I feel like I've let this heart issues to long and it's to late (dramatic I know)

Shut off the computer or phone, pick up a book or put on the TV and distract yourself. You're dragon is begging for a reassurance fix.... Tell him to piss off!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information