Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: A break

Re: A break

But you have gone when you could easily have stayed at home. You can do it! It's anticipatory anxiety and it thrives in an environment where we are waiting and can overthink. So fill that time and distract your mind away from straying into negative thinking and symptom scanning. I hope you have a great time

Think ahead Louise, think of what is to come - not this awful 'dentist waiting room part'. This part will pass, its temporary and the real reason you are going will be here soon. (Mind, you could be there by now anyway if the plane took off....a short flight ?)
    Last edited by Carys; 11-11-19 at 12:21.

Louise, I'm very proud of you when you eventually get to read this. x

Wishing you a wonderful holiday, Louise. I hope you have a holiday away from all your anxieties and troubles too and come back feeling happier and healthier xx

Have a fabulous time Louise! Xx

Hi everyone, thank you all so so much for the lovely replies- I would reply to each and everyone one of you but we don't have internet at the moment and the cost of data on my phone bill will be something but I wanted to take a moment to thank you all so so much for taking the time to write to me.

The flight was stressful but once we got into the air, it calmed a little for me. It's been a long day with some moments of total panic I won't lie and I've got a banging headache now with some head time to get used to- but we're off for some food.

I really can't believe I manged to do it lol. My mam also rang to tell me that the hospital sent me a appointment date for the cardiologist and it's comforting in a way because its like well it's done now and just have to wait for the date.

Thank you all truly, once again for all the kind words and such xxx

I'm so pleased for you Louise
    This trip can only give you confidence x

Today's been a struggle, I've constantly felt exhausted/weak/just spaced out. My heart is also racing, I went down to a shop earlier and it was bad but I manged to get what I wanted before leaving. My legs are all shacky now and I just feel ugh. I'm glad u got here but it's just alot currently

I manged to get out for abit today, I'm not back with a bad headache and just feeling off. My heart rate has been high alot of the day, my eyesight also feels strange- like things look like more blurry. I do wear glasses but it's not this much. The person I'm traveling with has been very sweet and understanding it makes me feel like such a burden

Hey Louise,

So, it does sound like you are quite anxious still, do you think that would account for your feeling so off ? Are you dehydrated ?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information