Hi all!

Not sure if this goes under PTSD, or just "life events", or if it's just my regular old anxiety popping up again.
2019 has so far been one of the most stressful years in my life.
It all started in spring when my 10 year old daughter was diagnosed with a serious eating disorder. The following months after her diagnosis can only be described as a "psychlogical hell" as eating disorders, although treatable, test your mental health and resolve as you are trying to help and treat a family member who doesn't want to be helped at all.
Just 1 month after my daughter was diagnosed, my mother had a massive heart attack. She recovered well from it and is doing well, but according to her doctors, she was minutes away from death.
Thinking things can't get any worse, my mother-in-law was then diagnosed with skin cancer.
My brother-in-law has been dealing with a cancer scare of his own, whilst my sister has been fighting depression and alcoholism.

Strangely enough, things could have been worse, as almost all of these emergencies have resolved well.
My daughter is a lot better and has made a great recovery. My mother is also doing well as is my mother-in-law who found out that, after her operation, that her cancer hasn't spread.
Things could be better with my sister, but her husband (brother-in-law) has received good news from doctors regarding his suspected cancer.
So right now life is more or less back to normal.

However I have been starting to experience heightened anxiety and depression symptoms right now. I don't know if it could be related to the autumn season and the darkness, but my mood has been going up and down like a roller coaster.
One week I'm feeling really happy, only to be sad, depressed and full of self-hate the week after.
I am experiencing physical symptoms from time to time, the most worrying being "internal shaking" that I experience with a duration of 10-15 seconds after I wake up from a nights sleep or an afternoon nap.
My ears are ringing and I have recently become sound sensitive and I'm experiencing a weird feeling that I can't really describe.. it's like I'm really tense inside and when I move it feels like I get a mild "body-shock".

I have always heard, and probably experienced myself, that after stressful events anxiety symptoms can show up, almost from nowhere.
Could it be, after these crisises, that I'm in a type of PTSD? Or is it more that it's "just" my anxiety popping up again?