Back again........

As the title says, I’ve got a problem with achey legs at the moment, along with sore knees when going up stairs.

We went on holiday last week, did lots of walking, chasing after kids etc. Went out every morning in the cold weather to walk the dog, sometimes in shorts which wasn’t the brightest idea. Middle of the week my legs felt quite achey and knees began feeling very stiff and sore.

ive had the knee issues for a few years and they usually get worse after intense excercise like football, but don’t know why they’re hurting now. Sometimes the pain dissapears for a while.

Concerned that my legs are still achy, and worried what if it’s fluid retention. I compared my legs with a photo from 3 years ago and they look a bit wider around the calves/bottom half of my leg. I also wore some tighter socks before a walk last week and they left a visible dent above my right ankle. I know I had my legs checked a few months ago, but what if they are just getting worse?

Unfortunately I have put weight on recently, so I’m the heaviest I’ve been for 10+ years. Not overweight though.

I had the flu jab 10 days ago, but don’t think that could explain the aches.

Has anyone had aches like this from anxiety? I’m trying not to spiral into the rare, weird and wonderful diseases, but I’m a tad worried about Rheumatoid Athritis.