Page 90 of 187 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast

Thread: Various Health Fears

Re: Various Health Fears

I’m sorry you’re in such a bad spiral. Perhaps you should take your daughter to the doctor if she’s having fever along with diarrhea. Not because it’s something sinister but she may need some medicine to take care of it. Maybe it’s just a bug going around. I know you had one not too long ago. Maybe she just picked up something from school? Of course only a doctor can diagnose.

Hey, I know I made a thread about it but this is pretty active and I just kinda feel worried still. I got a clean MRI result yesterday with the exception of liver fat and a herniated disc, but I'm still scared about brain diseases like CJD and all that stuff. My doctor gave me a neurological exam and said I'm fine and that the chances of me (21M) having it or anything like it are basically minimal, but I'm still scared. What do you guys do when you go through all that but still feel terrified almost day in and day out about it? It's been hard to calm myself down for months. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by WhyIsItAllSoSpooky View Post
    Hey, I know I made a thread about it but this is pretty active and I just kinda feel worried still. I got a clean MRI result yesterday with the exception of liver fat and a herniated disc, but I'm still scared about brain diseases like CJD and all that stuff. My doctor gave me a neurological exam and said I'm fine and that the chances of me (21M) having it or anything like it are basically minimal, but I'm still scared. What do you guys do when you go through all that but still feel terrified almost day in and day out about it? It's been hard to calm myself down for months. Any advice?
    Why are you posting this on somebody else's thread?

Not gonna lie, I just kinda figured this was a "general health worries" thread.

Nah, this one's Mr L's thread.

HA is an absolute bear; I manage mine with mindfulness and antidepressants, but it still surfaces sometimes. Remember, people with years of training in this stuff have told you you're okay.

Well done on speaking to a therapist today Mr L. Really positive step for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've caved in and rang the doctor about her.

She seemed a bit brighter this morning, ate some breakfast, then all of her egg sandwich for lunch.

However she's showing no interest in something sweet like a biscuit or yoghurt and looks dazed, pale and knackered. She usually jumps at sweet stuff. Had a chat with my partner and although not in a state like I am, she's also a bit concerned about the eating.

I'm really not happy about how she looks at all. She slept over 12 hours last night too, so we were hoping she'd have more energy.

They're only doing phone consultations first, but I'm hoping the doctor will say that maybe a bug is going around or maybe she's experiencing the after effects of covid (we don't know if she's had it). However I wouldn't be surprised if they send her for blood tests or something.

I spoke to my MIL last night and although she wasn't concerned overall, she said her main concern would be her lack of energy, which she has.

Still very much frightened about this, this poor appetite / low energy thing has been going on for over a week now. Really not good.

I just want my bouncing, lively little girl back. It's really upsetting.
    Last edited by MrLurcher; 26-01-22 at 13:11.

Ok, I'm genuinely panicking now. My partner just asked me does she look yellow, and I thought she did last night but didn't say anything.

My partner is freaking out as well now.

This is seriously bad, really, really bad now. The doctor rang back and we're seeing someone at 4.

Here eyes are yellow tinted. Oh my god......

Sending love to you and yours. I know you won't believe me, but this could still easily be something minor.

Keep us posted, please?

Page 90 of 187 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast

Thread Information