Page 40 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Various Health Fears

Re: Various Health Fears

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I think you know it too but you like to run it past other people on here because you'd get short shrift from your family?
    Sorry, missed this a few days ago. Yeah I can't really speak about my HA to family right now. I mentioned to my dad on the phone the day before about my palpitations, and he just snapped, 'christ your selfish, think of your uncle, who's actually got a real bloody illness'. Bit rich coming from him tbh when he's incredibly selfish himself!

Unfortunately after a few days respite my shin is back aching again today........trying not to dwell too much over it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLurcher View Post
    I mentioned to my dad on the phone the day before about my palpitations, and he just snapped, 'christ your selfish, think of your uncle, who's actually got a real bloody illness'. Bit rich coming from him tbh when he's incredibly selfish himself!
    Unless your dad has ever had HA himself, he won't understand you.

Unfortunately after a few days respite my shin is back aching again today........trying not to dwell too much over it.
    Get on with your day - shin ache and all.

Oh dear, something else has put me in a panic this morning.

I woke up this morning with stomach cramps, pains, and a general uneasy stomach, felt sick as well.

Went the toilet, and it was normal.

Cramps and pains continued and half an hour later had a bought of diarrhea, and I have eggy wind (sorry tmi).

My stomach stills feels on edge and sensitive, and I'm panicking it's some form of Crohns (yes, again). I don't normally get symptoms like this first thing in the morning, so I'm very worried.

I feel like I'll have to go again soon.

I can't think of any food triggers, although I probably ate a lot of rubbish yesterday and day before. Two nights ago I ate a packed of spicy plant based chicken pieces, which I've done in the past with no issues. Stress wise I heard a comment yesterday which has lead me to believe (possibly wrongly) that my new workplace won't be extending my contract beyond December, and the thought of being unemployed again is incredibly worrying.

Help.

I've just had to go again :-(

I can't bring myself to check for blood, but this doesn't feel like normal IBS.

I can't talk to anybody right now, my partner is out all day, can't speak to my parents due to my uncle's situation........ I'm all alone and petrified, I'm a big wimp.

Anybody there?

So in addition to my current bowel issues my shin has started to ache again in the same area from nearly a month ago. It throbbed a few times in bed over night which really isnt a good sign.

The worrying bit about this is I havent done any sports or running the past two weeks. Cant help but feel this could be secondary bone cancer now :-(

So in addition to my current bowel issues my shin has started to ache again in the same area from nearly a month ago. It throbbed a few times in bed over night which really isnt a good sign.

The worrying bit about this is I havent done any sports or running the past two weeks. Cant help but feel this could be secondary bone cancer now :-(
    Come on, Mr L..You said it..You're a big wimp I appreciate you have a lot of worries going on in the background but you've got to be strong and get a grip on your HA.

You really haven't a clue-thankfully-what awful pain cancer sufferers have to tolerate so please try and keep things in perspective and get on with your day?

Please believe me when I say this: my dad had secondary bone cancer and he was in ABSOLUTE AGONY. He would have given anything to have a mere ache or a throb.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Come on, Mr L..You said it..You're a big wimp I appreciate you have a lot of worries going on in the background but you've got to be strong and get a grip on your HA.

You really haven't a clue-thankfully-what awful pain cancer sufferers have to tolerate so please try and keep things in perspective and get on with your day?
    Yes you're right, I am a big wimp when it comes to pain, health stuff. Not too ashamed of admitting it!

My guts have been playing havoc today again, not movement as such, just gnawing, burning and bloating across by lower stomach. I just feel like I'm full of wind, but nothings shifting. Oh how I wish I could convince myself this was IBS again, but I've been finding myself googling IBD a lot today which is something I haven't done for a while.

Any remedies anyone?

Stop googling IBD.

Page 40 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread Information