Page 49 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Various Health Fears

Re: Various Health Fears

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Crikey Buster, did your Doc go in with his fist? I'd have been checking his credentials lol. Real GP was gaffer taped up in the cleaning cupboard.

Thanks Nora and Buster I have had a rough few days with the black dog and this has made me laugh Thank You

Mrlurcher everyone seems to look pale and tired these days but surprisingly and if she’s looking after someone it doesn’t help , things will look different come spring , hopefully.
    Nora I had heard your name mentioned a few times around lorry parks up north , down south and around the midlands come to think of it , pretty sure you’ll be ok now Peter Sutcliff has gone to the lorry park in hell .
    Lola if we didn’t laugh we’d die crying , that black dog used to follow me around then I realised I actually have a black dog we bought a white dog to add some ying to the gang but all we got was white fur on all our clothes, still I can put up with it for the next 14 years or so its not like a life sentence , oh yeah it is .

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post

Thanks Nora and Buster I have had a rough few days with the black dog and this has made me laugh Thank You
    Happy to have been of service Lola. You gotta have a laugh eh X

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Nora I had heard your name mentioned a few times around lorry parks up north , down south and around the midlands come to think of it
    It's the wrinkled stockings, Buster - truckers can't get enough of em.

Hi all, had a very bizarre and scary occurance this afternoon.

I was having a heated discussion with my partner about my depression, unemployment and anxiety about my current situation, and she basically was threatening to leave me because I'm 'not getting better'.

Had a bit of a panic, and my heartrate went through the roof, then my vision started vibrating left to right - LRLRLRLRLRLRLR. This was pretty scary, and I couldn't really walk properly.

It went on for a couple minutes, until I lay down on the floor and it went away.

Unfortunately I googled (I've been in a bad state recently, and couldn't help it), and came across Oscillopsia. This sort of describes what I felt, but this is almost always mentioned with Neurological disorders. I was staring at the trees blow back and forth out the window before this happened, so dunno if that was something to do with it.

Feel quite scared right now, again. Something happens all the time to me. Has anyone had anything like this before?

I know it was scary, but anxiety attacks can do weird stuff to you. Once when I was in a panic, my vision went from colour to black and white with every heartbeat.

It's awful, but ultimately harmless.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    I know it was scary, but anxiety attacks can do weird stuff to you. Once when I was in a panic, my vision went from colour to black and white with every heartbeat.

It's awful, but ultimately harmless.
    I hope you're right, the colour to B+W must have been scary as well.

I'm having daily palpitations now as well, just a complete mess.

You had a panic attack because your partner threatened to leave you. It IS really hard trying to support someone who feels a "complete mess" and who continues to Google illnesses despite knowing what happens...It makes the carer feel very frustrated and despairing.? Maybe you two should have a chat and talk about ways you can try to pull yourself out of this perceived "mire". Just talk to her..?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    You had a panic attack because your partner threatened to leave you. It IS really hard trying to support someone who feels a "complete mess" and who continues to Google illnesses despite knowing what happens...It makes the carer feel very frustrated and despairing.? Maybe you two should have a chat and talk about ways you can try to pull yourself out of this perceived "mire". Just talk to her..?
    Yes, I know, I appreciate that. And I must be very difficult at times.

She has talked to me about things I could do to help myself, but it's hard right now to find motivation being unemployed and not getting any luck with jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLurcher View Post
    Yes, I know, I appreciate that. And I must be very difficult at times.

She has talked to me about things I could do to help myself, but it's hard right now to find motivation being unemployed and not getting any luck with jobs.
    Sorry that's just an excuse, Mr L.

Page 49 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread Information