Page 100 of 187 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1868

Thread: Various Health Fears

Re: Various Health Fears

F*ck sakes. My daughter (same one) just called my partner in the toilet to say she had blood on her poo. We went in and her formed stools were a slight maroon colour.

It was her birthday a few days ago and I made her a red sponge cake using red food colouring, could it be that? However it says online that maroon stools are an indication of blood upper in the GI tract.

I can't believe this is happening again, should we call a doctor straight away?

Personally I wouldn't call a doctor straight away and see what happens next time she goes.

Could be the food colouring yeah.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by MrLurcher View Post
    Yeah, that'll be my next worry. My anxiety extends beyond health. Unfortunately we live in an exposed location, and feel the brunt of bad weather anyways, so I'm absolutely dreading tonight/tomorrow. Already worrying about tiles blowing off, or our conserbatory getting damaged.
    You have my full sympathy regarding tomorrow's storm. I really don't want to go to work in the morning and return home to find the tree at the edge of my garden has blown over and trashed the house or a dodgy chimney has come down causing much damage, or both. I almost want a phone call at half past six in the morning telling me to go back home.

Re: the stools - most likely the food colouring. Food goes through me in 12 - 24 hours (which is quick, apparently) and yes, me eating stuff like chorizo changes the colour of what comes out... give it a day or two.

Excellent news about the discharge (the hospital one).

Yeah likely just the food. Strong colouring can do that. Anyone eating beetroot or black sausage sees the same. Don't over think it and see if it's a one off. You're going to be on alert a lot and it's understandable but you also have to retain rational thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLurcher View Post
    F*ck sakes. My daughter (same one) just called my partner in the toilet to say she had blood on her poo. We went in and her formed stools were a slight maroon colour.

It was her birthday a few days ago and I made her a red sponge cake using red food colouring, could it be that? However it says online that maroon stools are an indication of blood upper in the GI tract.

I can't believe this is happening again, should we call a doctor straight away?
    "It says online that"....

Actually you would get black tarry stools from bleeding there but that's irrelevant.

Excellent advice already re the effects of red food colouring on "output". How lovely of you to make her a cake! I bet you are a master baker!

Fingers crossed for Storm Eunice today and just stay indoors and keep yourselves safe.

I think it's lovely making her a cake and I bet she loved it. How good did it feel to see her happy?

Soggy bottoms are more expected than bloody ones. So if you must Google it could have been about the food dye? Maybe try a less harsh colouring and that won't happen.. plus I'm sure she would be happy to test another one for you

Hopefully no more stress for you all from the storm. It's all fixable. What counts is you are all ok.

Glad she’s doing better MrL, really sorry about your partners horse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, Im having a huge panic. I had a visual /occular migraine an hour ago. Ive had them before. However another one has just started again!! Ive never had two in a row before. Thinking of going down a&e, shitting myself.

Don't go to A&E. I've had this before and nearly crapped myself, GP didn't bat an eyelash.

It's genuinely just something that happens sometimes.

What youve had two of these in a row?

Page 100 of 187 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast

Thread Information