Page 162 of 187 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1868

Thread: Various Health Fears

Re: Various Health Fears

I do read all your replies Nora, and really appreciate them. I try my best to reply to your advice.

So after starting the day off ok, upper stomach pains not too bad, went to the toilet which was somewhat normal this morning, I've just had to cut my lunchtime dog walk short to run home to the toilet. I was getting horrible cramps in my left side and I could feel the urgency starting. I've literally only been eating rice, toast, bananas, and porridge the past 48 hours!!

I'm feeling completely sick and defeated. I've been trying to eat blandly and sensibly since coming back from the holiday but nothing is stopping this. My bowels and stomach are a complete mess. I've even taken two buscopans today but nothing is helping. Food is going through me at an alarming rate, and it smells really weird - like a mucousy smell.

I've just rang the docs but there's no more appointments today. I'm feeling completely petrified now, something is seriously going wrong inside me. I don't know if it's something to do with my bowels, stomach, pancreas, gall bladder or what. Crohn's affects your entire digestive system so it could very well be that.

I'm not sure if I should go to A&E, at least then I may get a scan or something to see whats going on inside me.

Help.

Take a breath, Mr. L. You have a dodgy stomach.

It's not the end of the world, no matter how much you may secretly enjoy believing otherwise.

Don't go to A&E, you'll be stealing resources from people who have genuine problems.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Take a breath, Mr. L. You have a dodgy stomach.

It's not the end of the world, no matter how much you may secretly enjoy believing otherwise.

Don't go to A&E, you'll be stealing resources from people who have genuine problems.
    I cant BI, I cant do this for much longer. This is debilitating. I've hardly eaten past 48 years, feel sick every time food enters my mouth. I feel full and bloated after eating a few mouthfulls. My guts are emptying themselbes twice daily when there's hardly anything inside.

I'm in tears and scared stiff, I need answers, I need to find out whats going on. This isn't IBS, this is completely different to what I was experiencing a few weeks ago before my recent tests.

I don't enjoy this one bit, I want to be able to enjoy life and I can't, my body won't let me.

I've been there, Mr. L. Believe it or not, anxiety can absolutely cause this stuff.

I definitely think you're hooked on the drama, though. It's easy to create these narratives even with very little basis in real world logic.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    I've been there, Mr. L. Believe it or not, anxiety can absolutely cause this stuff.

I definitely think you're hooked on the drama, though. It's easy to create these narratives even with very little basis in real world logic.
    I don't know anymore. My symptoms are getting progressively worse all the time. This week has been horrendous, worse than my symptoms before my bloods and stool tests a month ago.

Years ago I was still able to eat and function. Now I'm tired all the time, don't have any appetite and have much worse bowel movements.

My body is slowly failing.

This is a function of age and anxiety. Of course you're knackered all the time, you're not eating and you're stressed to blazes.

Ok, I'm panicking big time now. Just read a story of how a 33 yr old man (younger than me) had epigastric pain, same as where mine is, accompanied by diarrhea, same as me. Turns out he had a form of cancer in the lymph nodes around his pancreas! I'm still getting pain after eating, as well as pain when bending forward.

I think I'm going to have to visit A&E tonight. My uncle was only diagnosed after presenting to A&E. This is not good at all.

I know it's rare, but it was also rare for two brothers to die within a month of each other from cancer, so nothing surprises me anymore.
    Last edited by MrLurcher; 09-08-22 at 18:29.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLurcher View Post
    Ok, I'm panicking big time now. Just read a story of how a 33 yr old man (younger than me) had epigastric pain, same as where mine is, accompanied by diarrhea, same as me. Turns out he had a form of cancer in the lymph nodes around his pancreas! I'm still getting pain after eating, as well as pain when bending forward.

I think I'm going to have to visit A&E tonight. My uncle was only diagnosed after presenting to A&E. This is not good at all.

I know it's rare, but it was also rare for two brothers to die within a month of each other from cancer, so nothing surprises me anymore.
    So you went googling again....so when A&E tells you you are fine then what?

Just go to A&E then and get it over with once and for all

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Just go to A&E then and get it over with once and for all

If only...

Page 162 of 187 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast

Thread Information