Page 186 of 187 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1868

Thread: Various Health Fears

Re: Various Health Fears

Really upset that I'm back here writing about my bowels once again, but I'm starting to spiral.

Monday I felt a bit off and ill, and ended up having a near accident in work (diarrhea), followed by two more loose bowels lunchtime, I also felt really bloated and queasy. Then Monday night I basically passed mucousy yellow sludge (sorry for the tmi) and the same once yesterday and again this morning. I haven't eaten much because I also feel nauseous and don't have an appetite. I also had a slight temp Monday night (37.5) and in general felt ill - like your coming down with a bug.

I don't feel that ill right now, but the mucousy yellow sludge diarrhea is really worrying me as it's a new symptom. I've had obvious bugs in the past where I've been going up to 10 times a day, but I've only had two bowel movements in the last 24 hours and that's pretty odd for a bug isn't it?

Does this sound like a bug to anyone?

Anyone our there today?

Hi! I've had some incredibly weird bugs in my time, I wouldn't worry about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Hi! I've had some incredibly weird bugs in my time, I wouldn't worry about this one.
    Many thanks BI. I just dont know where I could have caught it from. Supermarkets? Shops? Those are the only places I've been, and work.

Getting stressed because this is like the 3rd diarrhea bug Ive had in 2 years, if thats what they've all been.

Could be just that you have a sensitive stomach. I know it's useless to tell you this, but there's nothing to worry about.

I've had another loose bowel movement today, but dare I say it, it may be slightly better / formed.

Unfortunately the facebook IBS group I'm on hasn't helped. A few people actually told me to get a stool test to check for bugs/inflammation which has spiked my anxiety somewhat.

I've managed to get another day working from home today, but I have to go inthe office tomorrow and I'm dreading it if things worsen again.

Really don;t want to go down the IBD/Crohns hole but the old thoughts are creeping back in again.

So after an ok day yesterday I thought things were back to normal, however today I've woken up needing to go to the toilet again with diarrhea, despite taking immodium before going to bed!

Seriously stressed right now, why does this always happen to me!

Back having even more mushy diarrhea. I even took two immodiums this morning, and they clearly haven;t worked, meaning there must be something serious going on inside me.

Yes. Rampant anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Yes. Rampant anxiety.
    I just want to get back to my normal self BI, I hate this, hate it so much.........

Page 186 of 187 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187 LastLast

Thread Information