Page 2 of 187 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Various Health Fears

Re: Leg aches and sore knee joints

Clicking joints anyone??

With my anixety, I always get really sore and shaky legs whenever I try to walk around- it causes my anxiety to JUMP up! And my heart goes racing. It's awful isn't it xx

I have all sorts of pains, mainly in my legs, I even have trouble standing and walking. I often think I have MS but I'm a secretary in a Osteopathy Centre and whenever my boss touches any part of my body he always says it's shocking how tense my muscles are, he then works on them and I'm much better. He says even my hands and my kidneys are really tense!! So that just goes to show what nerves and tension can do.

Hi both, thanks for the replies, Its reassuring to hear people who’ve got similar symptoms.

The clicking is upsetting me know. My right shoulder and hips have been clicking quite a bit today.

Wondering if this coukd be a side effect of the chondroitin and glucosamine working??

Ill again

Hi all, I haven't been doing too bad HA wise recently. I continue to have symptoms - aching joints the main one the moment, and my IBS has been a bit troublesome the past few weeks.

However I've come down with my second cold in 2 months. In fact it was nearly 2 months ago I had a terrible sore throat and cold which kicked off my lymphoma/mouth cancer worries.

I'm just a bit concerned why I've got a cold AGAIN after 2 months. I did share a car with someone who had a cold on Saturday, but upset that it's affected me again.

Trying to refrain myself from thinking too much about underlying things that affect immunity like leukemia, lymphoma, aids etc. I can still feel what I believe to be a lymph node by my jaw on the right hand side.

Should I be concerned?

Re: Ill again

Quote Originally Posted by MrLurcher View Post
    Hi all, I haven't been doing too bad HA wise recently. I continue to have symptoms - aching joints the main one the moment, and my IBS has been a bit troublesome the past few weeks.

However I've come down with my second cold in 2 months. In fact it was nearly 2 months ago I had a terrible sore throat and cold which kicked off my lymphoma/mouth cancer worries.

I'm just a bit concerned why I've got a cold AGAIN after 2 months. I did share a car with someone who had a cold on Saturday, but upset that it's affected me again.

Trying to refrain myself from thinking too much about underlying things that affect immunity like leukemia, lymphoma, aids etc. I can still feel what I believe to be a lymph node by my jaw on the right hand side.

Should I be concerned?
    I had two colds within 5 weeks this year having not had one in over 5 years before that! Needless to say I want impressed in the slightest! It’s just rotten luck and whatever strain is going around. Nothing to worry about though, fluids and rest, pain killers if you need them! I find plotting the downfall of whichever germy bugger got to me quite therapeutic while I’m feeling crummy.

Positive vibes,

Mouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by MrLurcher View Post

Should I be concerned?
    No because a cold is a cold, I've gone through periods (years ago) where I've caught colds every 6 weeks (as a result of working with young children). Each cold is different, but a sore throat is a typical sign of one, that's all it is.

It happens, I know it feels like a big deal but it isn't.

Feel better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight-mouse View Post
    I had two colds within 5 weeks this year having not had one in over 5 years before that! Needless to say I want impressed in the slightest! It’s just rotten luck and whatever strain is going around. Nothing to worry about though, fluids and rest, pain killers if you need them! I find plotting the downfall of whichever germy bugger got to me quite therapeutic while I’m feeling crummy.

Positive vibes,

Mouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Mouse. I'm currently supplementing my multi vits and Omega 3 with Vit C and echenecia.

I have had two late nights this week (4 hour sleeps) and played football in the rain last night, so dunno if that's made it worse.

It probably won't have helped hugely, and neither will the years of stress hormones coursing through your system.

Be good to yourself. We all have setbacks every now and again.

Page 2 of 187 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information