Page 28 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Various Health Fears

Re: Various Health Fears

Quit playing with it You'll be fine. Leave it to air as soon as possible.

It should be fine. Because I've been doing a lot of hard walking over the past few years my big toe nails have cut in or ended up a bit bent over until the nail naturally grew out.

At worst the nail night be need trimming. Easily sorted. Some people get in growing toe nails from constant impact like I was doing but they easily sort it out and it's unlikely this would be the case with you anyway.

Happy to report that my toe is healing nicely now.

However, not happy to report that my HA is flaring over mnd again.

Earlier I was swallowing saliva and I gagged on it again, this has happened quite a few times over the last few months and I dont know what innocent explanation it could be. Swallowing issues is a common mnd symptoms. This virus coupled with HA is making life very hard right now

Is anyone’s IBS going mad atm? I’m going to the toilet straight upon awakening and before bed without fail, for the past week now it’s been pretty loose or mushy. (Sorry for tmi) Feels like my whole digestive system is sped up. Been taking mebeverine but not having any effect. It’s the urgency upon awakening that bothers me, never really had this before.
    Just getting worried what if I have an underlying IBD condition and will end up catching the virus........

Obviously I’m on edge quite a lot about the virus, but it’s also flaring up my HA when I’ve been doing ok ish for a few months. My CBT was cancelled for the foreseeable future, so that’s a bit frustrating.
    Last edited by MrLurcher; 01-04-20 at 08:19.

I've actually been more normal than usual, but I think that's because I'm getting enough sleep for once.

Trust me, this is just stress, that's all.

You know you have IBS though and these are really common symptoms....and also underlying HA which won't make you more prone to catching the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    I've actually been more normal than usual, but I think that's because I'm getting enough sleep for once.

Trust me, this is just stress, that's all.
    Thanks BI, suppose my diet has changed a lot since the lockdown as well. Actually eating healthier so maybe my body adjusting. I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    You know you have IBS though and these are really common symptoms....and also underlying HA which won't make you more prone to catching the virus.
    No I know that, but the virus worries in turn is making me worry generally about my health again.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLurcher View Post
    No I know that, but the virus worries in turn is making me worry generally about my health again.
    I'm afraid it will but you have to realise this and accept your symptoms as pure and simple IBS.

So it gets better in the mrlurcher household. My daughter has had an on/off temperature for about a week now. And yeaterday she broke out in a rash - front, back, legs, groin area, feet. We thought it may have been heat rash as it cooled off by the evening, but its flared up again this afternoon.

Took her to the docs today, and theyve given antihistamines. But im worried about lymphoma and leukemia as what she has are classic signs. High temp, feels tired a lot, complains of being cold often, and now the rashes.

Its just relentless at the moment and my brain cannot take anymore stress.
    Last edited by MrLurcher; 01-04-20 at 16:55.

Page 28 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread Information