Page 42 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Various Health Fears

Re: Various Health Fears

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Mr Batty keeps threatening to buy a guitar. The fool's tone deaf and I'm not deaf enough for that kind of ear-trauma!
    If he needs lessons let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Get strumming, Mr L. Recognise your morbid fascination triggers for what they are and remember that you are not dealing with a cancer diagnosis yourself unlike that poor lady who has no choice in the matter. You do have a choice with HA.
    Yes that's fair enough and a helpful way for me of looking at it. Thanks again

Got a bit of a self inflicted issue here.

Yesterday or day before I developed a spot/pimple inside my nostril. I've had these before.

But I've been fiddling with it today, and put a mug of tea on it earlier, and now the tip of my nose to the left has gone red. Unfortunately I googled and came across nasal infections, and now I'm thinking do I need antibiotics. I've taken Ibuprofen to help with inflammation.

Has anybody had something like this before?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLurcher View Post
    If he needs lessons let me know!
    Once the divorce is final - he's all yours.

But I've been fiddling with it today, and put a mug of tea on it earlier, and now the tip of my nose to the left has gone red.

Has anybody had something like this before?
    So, you put a hot/warm mug of tea on your nostril - it's gone red - and you're concerned?

I'm still asleep aren't I?

Can't say that I have ever taken a hot mug of tea to my nostrils Mr Lurcher, but I do catch my neck/forehead/ear with the curling irons occasionally and I find that a dab of Sudocreme works nicely.

I suppose you could always volunteer to play Rudolph in a streamed Nativity play..

Hope it's better now.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I suppose you could always volunteer to play Rudolph in a streamed Nativity play..
    Why oh why didn't I think of this!!

Pleased to report that mrlurchers' red nose isn't shining quite so bright now. Didn't get much pimple popping action which was disappointing, but I do have an amusing picture of my hooter on my phone - won't be uploading btw!

Hopefully I can enjoy xmas without too much anxiety this year, my spinal pain is back again but I'm trying to just let it be. I remembered that 2 years ago on xmas eve I spent the day trying to get a docs appt due to MS worries, really sad looking back. I think I'm in a slightly better place these days......

Anyway hope everybody is reasonably sorted with xmas coming up. We were locked down at very short notice in Wales as of midnight last night. Luckily I finished my shopping yesterday morning, but it was a very unfair decision imo.

I think you're in a better place now, Mr L....I remember that Xmas Eve too..

Just hope that you are able to have a peaceful, HA-free Christmas with your girls this year although don't worry if you have a blip because NMP is always open for business regardless of the lockdown!

My sister escaped from Cardiff on Dec 4th and is now sunning herself in Cape Verde! Good job she made the move when she did..She's better off there where they are containing covid.

Pleased to report that mrlurchers' red nose isn't shining quite so bright now. Didn't get much pimple popping action which was disappointing, but I do have an amusing picture of my hooter on my phone - won't be uploading btw!
    Spoilsport!

Hopefully I can enjoy xmas without too much anxiety this year, my spinal pain is back again but I'm trying to just let it be. I remembered that 2 years ago on xmas eve I spent the day trying to get a docs appt due to MS worries, really sad looking back. I think I'm in a slightly better place these days......
    Good to hear you're in a better place..

Page 42 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread Information