Page 47 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Various Health Fears

Re: Various Health Fears

Having just read these recent comments I can confirm laughter is the best medicine except for diarrhoea in which case it can be disastrous, I’d also advice against reading this thread after eating your evening meal as I did throw up in my mouth several times luckily I didn’t have to swallow it down as quick chuckle spat it out over my surprised dog .
    Having once had a “ rectal fingering “ from a doctor and if he had said it that way I’d have run a mile it told me two things , one all was well medically and two any chance of me batting for the other side were quickly put to rest , it’s a no from me exit only
    Rookie mistake delete your browsing history then do a search for how to be a better man / woman , best presents for a partner or arnt kittens cute

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    I did throw up in my mouth several times luckily I didn’t have to swallow it down as quick chuckle spat it out over my surprised dog.
    My lurcher has attempted to nosh down on a dead rat before now - a bit of vomit wouldn't faze the manky bugger lol

Having once had a “ rectal fingering “ from a doctor and if he had said it that way I’d have run a mile
    I've honestly lost count of how many rectal fingerings I've had thanks to HA. Whenever the GP snaps on the latex gloves now, I automatically whip my drawers off, climb onto the bed and lie on my side facing the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    My lurcher has attempted to nosh down on a dead rat before now - a bit of vomit wouldn't faze the manky bugger lol

I've honestly lost count of how many rectal fingerings I've had thanks to HA. Whenever the GP snaps on the latex gloves now, I automatically whip my drawers off, climb onto the bed and lie on my side facing the wall.
    Pop yourself on the bench and assume the fetal position ( or fecal I forget which ) look out of the window and suck your thumb this is going to be embarrassing for for both of us , if you’re shy you can close the blind , I got a call the Doctors when I got home which we always think the worst but it was just the receptionist to say the Doctor had lost his wedding ring and if it turned up could I return it

Alimentary, my dear Doctor...

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    rectal fingerings
    And to think, there have been many posts by members describing that done voluntarily to themselves!

Positive thoughts and anal threads!
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    I got a call the Doctors when I got home which we always think the worst but it was just the receptionist to say the Doctor had lost his wedding ring and if it turned up could I return it
    I don't want to out-do you, but it was a wrist-watch and several bangles with my GP.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Alimentary, my dear Doctor...
    Oh, you're good P!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    And to think, there have been many posts by members describing that done voluntarily to themselves!

Positive thoughts and anal threads!
    You can't beat a good old anal thread Fishmanpa!

We haven't had a good old anal threadworm thread for ages...I'm itching for that

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    We haven't had a good old anal threadworm thread for ages...I'm itching for that
    They have OTC creams for that

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 47 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread Information