Thread: MH370

MH370

Hey everyone

Somehow, today, MH370 came up in conversation (remember the aircraft that vanished in March 2014?)

When I realised it’s now only a few months away from being six years ago, I couldn’t believe it because I remember it coming on Facebook newsfeed/BBC Breaking News etc etc etc like it was last week.

But anyway we were all debating what we thought happened to it. Now, over the years I’ve heard some people claim it’s a cover up. Others saying pilot suicide/mass murder, hijacking, shot down, wormholes (yeah I know!!), and someone even said it flew too high and ended up in space (obviously the latter isn’t physically possiblE, and it was said tongue in cheek)

I know it’s a long time ago but I feel so sorry for the relatives - them not knowing what happened to their loved ones, and apparently there is no intention to resume searching for the plane unless new evidence comes about.

What d’yall think happened? It just amazes me that in this day and age, a plane can simply vanish. Yes the Indian Ocean is a vast vast vast area... but still. And it’s not like this happened in the early days of air travel - it was 2014!

Re: MH370

I always take cover in a shark proof shelter when there is a tornado warning too.

I got my money on carbon monoxide poisoning.

if that proves false, then I say leviathan.

I used to listen to a bunch of podcast about this at the gym when I was trying to get fit for a wedding lol.

I found it super interesting how something could just disappeared, I had so much info about and thoughts about it- My boyfriends Dad is a pilot with KLM and has been for 30 plus years. I remember bringing it up with him once and he just shrugged and said it was probably just some type of poisoning or loss of air. He didn't think it was as big of a thing as the public made it out to be, the ocean is a big place and when they didn't call for help- he said you'd be surprised at how many pilots don't know certain calls or if it was poisoning it can take hold super quickly and they wouldn't even have time to do anything. Like he said it took them years to find the air france plane that went missing.

I'm betting on a worm hole

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Thread Information