Thread: Tough day today

Tough day today

Today has been a tough one. It started this morning when I was taking my kids to school and I thought I had left the iron on. My anxiety started to climb then all the way to work I kept replaying over and over in my head if I could remember unplugging it. I work in a school and today was a pretty rough day all day. When I got home my four kids just seemed to want to fight about everything. My mum didn’t arrive to look after my kids for my CBT appointment so I had to cancel that. I have been having a lot of trouble with heart palpitations which I seem to be getting randomly I’ve had a lot today especially in class which puts my anxiety up. I was also in class when all of a sudden I got an odd swishing motion in my head like someone was stir my brain really fast which made me dizzy for a few seconds then it went again. I’ve just settled down and it’s happened again but now the side of my face feels slightly tingly sooooooo you guessed it now I’m worried I might have /had a stroke or there’s something wrong with my heart (been to gp assumes anxiety) I’m really not to sure what to think any one else feel like this??????

Re: Tough day today

I get palpitations too, when I'm under a lot of stress or anxiety. They actually showed up on an EKG I had and the doctor said they were PACs - the atrial version of PVCs. They are harmless, just annoying. I hate that weird feeling they give you. As far as the dizziness, did you drink enough water and eat enough today? School schedules are the worst for not allowing the adults time to eat, and a lot of employees also short themselves on water because it's so hard to get bathroom breaks.

Thread Information