I'm currently getting checked for PCOS. Tomorrow I have a blood test, and in a few weeks I'll have a scan. I'm getting checked because my periods have always been irregular and someone told me that no, that isn't normal. I'm 25. I also this year attempted to get a smear test twice, but both times were unsuccesful because it was too painful. The first nurse said she wasn't even concerned since I haven't had sexual contact since I was a teen. The second nurse was more helpful and suggested I get something to help relax me.

My fear today though is because I just went to the bathroom to pee, and when I wiped there was some reddish discharge. A few days ago I also noticed red discharge in my underwear. I tried to think that maybe I was ovulating since it was 2 weeks since my last period (before that it had been 3 months since I had a period)
but the discharge today, since it's more like 3 weeks now since my last period, has made me insanely anxious. Do you think I should also book in to see a doctor tomorrow, when I go for a blood test, and tell her about this? Or should I wait for my scan, and my smear test?