So, I've been having some bad issues lately. The last few months my heart rate has been super high, I was getting lots of pain which I guessed was reflux. About a week ago, I just snapped up in bed and I couldn't breath. My whole body was numb, my heart rate went crazy and my world went sideways. I stayed over at my friends house a day later and I couldn't sleep. My heart was pounding- a few days later I ended up in a&e while not being able to get any air in and heart rate was going crazy again. There was a crushing pain on my chest also- it was one of the worst moments in my life. They did one ecg before sending me home, saying all was fine.

Yet when I got home I couldn't sleep, my whole body kept going numb and I couldn't breath as I was trying to sleep. The next night, I had another huge panic attack, I was shacking and couldn't breath for awhole hour. My Mam suggested I go to the gp after that, I was lucky to get a appointment. She checked my pulse and blood pressure. Said it was fine- put me on tablets for my anxiety. Yet every-night since I wake up unable to breath and heart pounding. I also get high heart rate during the days or just general sick to my stomach feeling.

I called my gp today to say I was still having bad night episodes- and she's decided to send me to a cardiologist and I'm bricking it. I'm so scared there's something wrong with me and I've ruling down to anxiety. I haven't gotten a good night sleep in over a week.

On Monday I'm meant to be going on a dream hols I spent two years saving for....but I don't know if I can after all of this.

I'm just really struggling, there's been alot of personal stuff that's really f**ked up my world in the last week- which is getting dumped also. I'm just living in total fear, unable to sleep or do anything really. I'm sorry to annoy anyone, I'm just not able to talk to anyone in my life as I've put to much on my Mam and my friends....that's another issues.,