Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey guys having a very bad episode right now

Re: Hey guys having a very bad episode right now

It was a dream; you're better off getting out of bed, having a cup of tea and putting the TV on for a bit. Put some physical distance between you and it.

I’ll try I feel horrible it was horrible and so scary and the doctor was manipulating my belly and my face went numb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a dream, it's not real. You're here now. Get up, engage as many of your senses as possible; lying there re-living it is making yourself worse for the sake of it.

Hi blue I went back to sleep in the end feeling a bit better now thank you for supporting me

Glad to help - nightmares can be awful, can't they?

I can’t agree more, I’ve had some health ones recently but not to that extent it was very scary and very real.
    I’ve got to go to get my 24 hour heart monitor today. That maybe where it came from.
    I went to church yesterday and people prayed for me. My faith helps with my anxiety. It was nice to share my feelings, and usually when I fear the “heart attack” fear I usually bottle up and not tell anyone and make it worse.
    On Saturday I told my mum and she held my hand and walked me round our garden like I was a child again and then I just cried into her shoulder I don’t know why but that was a huge comfort. I always feel I need to be strong for my mum but on Saturday she really pulled me through. But still I had this tingling in my left finger and it for worse when I had another panic in the corner shop. So I googled (for my sins) stretches for ulnar nerve in the hope if I could release it it might ease my fears. I got the stretch and managed to untrap the nerve the minute The sensation changed I was smiling and then and chest discomfort I got I ignored.
    And I have been ever since. I’m really trying to mange this head on and I’m convinced I will shift this to a lower manageable level of anxiety. I’m happy I have my CBT again this week despite having to ask for a new therapist.

I'm glad you have your faith, Phoenixess - I've never been a believer and that can make it tough when the worries act up.

I used to get tingling in my fingers all the time; unfortunately that then switched to elbow pain which continues to be a blasted nuisance. Basically, bodies are always going to do weird stuff, but nine times out of ten it's absolutely nothing.

Was yours the ulnar nerve too?
    Faiths a hard one it can give me great comfort but then when I drift away from it it causes more problems for me because I personally feel disconnected and a bad personal but then I’m too anxious to return. I had gone to my church four times in the mast month cried at every service nothing was shifting until today a bit of comfort, I’ve woke up less tense also xx

I mentioned it to the GP and she said it was probably tendonitis. I've tried ibuprofen gel in the crease of my elbow which is reasonably helpful, but not as helpful as not doing the things that make it worse.

I'm definitely a humanist; it's tough sometimes but I do find my own insignificance in the grand scale of things oddly comforting.

I had tendonitis before And severe tennis elbow (if it is tennis elbow)... I went to an osteopath and he rubbed and massages my arm worse but fixed it after one session. Same with a severe hip problem I had for ten years one session with him and he fixed it (that was bursitis and the hospital were planning on giving me stem cell treatment to rest the bursa with 50/50 chance of it healing) then met that guy and whoosh I’ve in over 18 months now never had a problem after it left me bed bound. Osteopath is great,but I’ll post the link of the stretch I did or I can describe it and see if that gives any relief

You stretch your bad arm out to the side at a right angle the height of your shoulder. Palm facing away. Used your other arm to bend your fingers towards you specially the one that is tingly and then holding the fingers bend your arm towards your should hold for a few seconds and repeat five times. On the third it untrapped my nerve, even when it hasn’t happened I continue to do the stretch to keep it free.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information