Thread: Groin pain.

Groin pain.

Hi I’m wondering if anyone can give my any ideas. I’m not panicking I’m just getting mildly worried. For three months I have had a pain in my groin spreading out to top of leg. I am having physio which is doing nothing. But physio and dr say it’s muscular. It only hurts when I lift my leg to get into a car. Getting dressed. Going up stairs. If someone lifts my leg for me it doesn’t hurt only when I have to bear the weight myself. I’m not particularly active. But I do a lot of driving. It’s not going away and I’m starting to get concerned. Should I ask for a scan/mri? Mum died 3 months ago from a mis diagnosed cancer so you can see where my brain is starting to go. She had a bad back. And was told “just muscular” I won’t go into details as I don’t want to frighten anyone. Any ideas would greatly help. Thank you

Re: Groin pain.

I am feeling the same thing right now. I move my left leg to right, to the left, out to the front and back. Lifting my leg to get in the car it really hurts. Its been about 3 weeks, and I see my doc in 4 weeks, as long as it doesnt get any worse, I guess I will wait for my appointment. I dont feel any bumps or lumps. It really does feel like a pulled muscle. Just wanted you to know your not alone.

Re: Groin pain.

Groin strain. Can take ages to clear up. 3 weeks is nothing.

Why on earth would you ask for an MRI? Dr and physio have diagnosed it. Treat it and don't try and make something out of nothing

Thread Information