Yes, me again. I'n sure people are fed up of my posts but my issues continue.

I posted recently about swollen glands and a clicky throat.

Anyway the glands have swelled up again. I don't have a sore throat however it is a little painful to swallow sometimes and my throat keeps on clicking when swallowing. Any 'pain' seems to be centred more towards the front of my throat not the back. I've been to the doctors again yesterday. As last week's doctor said he cannot find anything worrying when looking down my throat and in my ears. Felt my glands and said they're a little swollen but nothing to worry about but this is just doing my head in now. I had blood tests last week including full blood count and thyroid checks which came back normal. Has anyone had a viral / throat infection with no proper symptoms before? My glands are swollen on both sides which is a bonus I suppose but they're not really sore, maybe a little achey sometimes. I have a little tickle in my throat occasionally but never amounts to much. My nose isnt really blocked. I should really have confidence in the doctors opinion and blood tests but I just thought this would be gone by now.