Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Abscess down below. Anyone else?

Little bump/spot on privates

Hi

im freaking out a bit and can’t find much online. I’ve searched and I’ve found (I hate health anxiety) what feels like a tiny bump next to my clitirous. It’s not under the skin but on top right next to it by one of the folds. Nothing else like it in my genitals and not on the other side. It looks white and feels hard but it’s tiny. Probably the width of a pen tip. If I run my nail over it gently it catches on my nail. Feels also similar to a small skin tag or a tiny spot. It’s not a bartholin cyst as it’s too high up and not near the vaginal opening. It doesn’t hurt or itch. Anyone else has something similar?

Ive had lumps the size of peas come up before but always been sore and go down in a few days. This is different. I feel so worried again! X
    Last edited by Unicorn1985; 19-11-19 at 13:29.

Re: Little bump/spot on privates

It’s flesh coloured with a tiny red dot on the top.

Probably just a spot - see how it goes to be honest.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn1985 View Post
    It’s flesh coloured with a tiny red dot on the top.
    I had a hard lump in the outer labia years ago, it got bigger, came to the surface and was a simple pimple!

I used to get these a couple of times a year, they can be a bit sore but they're harmless.

Mine is on the pink but further away from the hair. Sorry I’m not trying to be crude but it’s kind of underneath folds around the clitirous. I have to pull it all taught to find it as just looking you can’t see it, it’s bidden. I guess it could be a sweat gland or something blocked?

Im having counselling but I’m struggling not to sit there thinking about having half of my genitals removed. I know that sounds drmamtic but that’s health anxiety isn’t it. I wish I could post a pic even though I know that’s not a nice thought at all. X

No offence, but making a photo of your privates publicly available on the web would be a very bad idea.

Blueiris I completely agree and won’t be doing it don’t worry lol. I’m going to try and just put it to the back of my mind. I’m going away next week and I have to try and not let this ruin it. If it’s still there when I get home I’m going to make myself make a Drs appointment to get it checked. I’m really hoping she says it’s just a blocked gland or something non sinister. Who knows how long it’s been there as o really don’t tend to feel around in that area. I don’t use tampons and always use a flannel to wash so I wouldn’t feel it with out using my finger tips. X

I’m really struggling tonight. My anxiety is really high.

Logic says its so tiny, maybe a two mm or so, it’s in a fold so likely a blocked gland (it is a sweaty moist area after all) . It’s not hurting or itchy. Vulva cancer is extremely rare in your thirties. It’s probabky a tiny cyst.

Anxiety says you've had lumps down there before but always big and painful, this isn’t. Cancer is normally hard and not painful, this pimple or whatever it is is hard and not painful. It’s in an area that vulva cancner is normally diagnosed in in most cases. 1 in 2 will get cancer, this is your cancer. You’re going to have your genitals chopped up. You can’t find any pictures or forum posts that are similar to yours. It’s not a hair follicle as no hair where the bump is.

The anxiety is winning. I’m trying so hard to be normal and logical. I really am. Why do I instantly think everything will end in cancer. I’ve been wrong every time so far. I hate feeling this way. I’m sorry I know it’s annoying listening to this over and over. I’m annoying myself but I feel so low again.

Could it be a Fordyce Spot? If so, they are quite normal. I've had many which started in puberty and increased in number over the years.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information