Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Abscess down below. Anyone else?

Re: Abscess down below. Anyone else?

I’ve been throwing myself into my hobbies and trying to keep busy. Been eating better too and really want to get back into the walking but I still have this boil which gets bigger every time I do something sweaty.

Ive got an appointment at 10.50 this morning, I’m really panicking and keep crying. My daughter whacked the car door into her leg this morning, she’s only 6. She wasn’t limping but it clearly upset her so I’ve had to leave her at school. I keep panicking she’s really hurt herself and I feel so bad.

Its all too much this morning

Just an update. Dr said both are skin tags. First one I found I had to show her but she said it’s a skin tag and second one she said is on the vaginal line, but she said they are much more common there. She said the vaginal one may change in size as it’s a high friction area. Moving about, sex etc can make them get bigger but she said they can also shrink a little. She was able to recognise the vestibular papillomatosis which a lot of Drs mistaken for warts, so she clearly knew her stuff. Looked at my vaginal area and all over my labia and said it all looked normal and nothing of concern. Was a little saw when she was poking about my vaginal entrance but I was very tense and nervous so not going to read too much into that. I feel very drained emotionally but I’m going to put it to bed. My husband said he will keep an eye on them once a month to make sure nothing has changed size etc. She also looked at the cyst but said it doesn’t need antibiotics and to have salt baths to draw it out. Just need to put this to bed now! Thanks to everyone that has supported me. Much appreciated.

Score: Vee 1, HA 0

Glad you're okay

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information