Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cancer worry. Pain behind ear, groin, forearm and armpit. All left side.

Re: Cancer worry. Pain behind ear, groin, forearm and armpit. All left side.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterDaysAhead View Post
    I wish you the very best. You had an ultrasound of the nodes so thats a great sign! I have a lot of sinus infections, maybe because of my deviated septum. Horrible cycle for you, Im sorry to hear that. Soon you will be relieved, it shall pass.

I feel like so much less of a person to have such an anxiety. Its embarrassing to me. Im strong and confident on the outside, people would be shocked to know I am this way.
    Thank you! And yes I agree it’s embarrassing, also “normal” people simply don’t understand and think we’re being ridiculous or over thinking but to us it’s very real. My family tries to help but gets overwhelmed. I was worried about MS years ago, thinking now I’d much rather worry about that than cancer!

Quote Originally Posted by Rox2019 View Post
    Thank you! And yes I agree it’s embarrassing, also “normal” people simply don’t understand and think we’re being ridiculous or over thinking but to us it’s very real. My family tries to help but gets overwhelmed. I was worried about MS years ago, thinking now I’d much rather worry about that than cancer!
    Yeah my family has always been great, but I now keep this hidden. Its too much to put on anyone else. I cant believe how this has taken over me. I literally got a new dream job recently (a 40k pay raise) and I didnt even smile or celebrate. I just focus on the fact that I have symptoms and no diagnosis. Im not even me anymore. Its like Im already dead.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterDaysAhead View Post
    Yeah my family has always been great, but I now keep this hidden. Its too much to put on anyone else. I cant believe how this has taken over me. I literally got a new dream job recently (a 40k pay raise) and I didnt even smile or celebrate. I just focus on the fact that I have symptoms and no diagnosis. Im not even me anymore. Its like Im already dead.
    That is awesome about your new job and pay raise! It’s so sad we can’t enjoy things! I’ve had bouts of HA over the years but this has been the worse one yet and I haven’t felt myself in over 2 months. One thing for me, I get so jealous of people in public. like I look at other people and envy them because they probably don’t feel this way. Even though I know everything has their own battles but you get what I’m saying.

Take that money, find the best therapist in your area and schedule an appointment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information