Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laters peeps. Take Care All xxx

Laters peeps. Take Care All xxx

I'm off, thanks to all those who I've communicated with over the years and a very special thanks to the few who really keep the forum going giving constant help to others.

To be honest HA is 90% of NMP these days, some so extreme and by the same repeat offender's I find it to frustrating with my state of mind at the moment.

Take Care All xxx

Re: Laters peeps. Take Care All xxx

Take care of yourself, Matt?

Awww Matt,
    It's been a pleasure knowing you and you know you can always come back if you need us.

Wishing you all the best.

I too sometimes get caught up with HA because of the forum and have to leave for a while. I avoid the HA forums on purpose. This place is your home and you're welcome back anytime I look forward to a success post in the future

Ps. What bike you ride? I had an SV650s. Was an amazing bike.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Damn, not you going too, Matt!

I know what you mean, it's like little else gets a look in and it's all anxiety is about. It's really badly skewed, I went to over a years worth of weekly walk-in meetings and barely heard it mentioned.

Take care of yourself mate. I hope the NHS stop pissing you around over a diagnosis and pull their thumbs out of their bums soon. And that your family are all well and you don't get that more disappointment due to dodgy family (if only her dad was ok and you could have shopped the guy, eh?).

I'm sad to see you go but you've got to do what's best for you and yours. This place will always rumble on as it does and you know there are people here who care about you and appreciate you and understand you (and yes, we know if your spelling suddenly goes all wonky it's because you've got XHamster (is it still whips and gimp masks? ) open in another window )

All the best for the future mate

Terry

AWWWW Matt take care please do check here in this thread to let us know you are okay.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Keep chins up, old boy, and take care of yourself.

Complaints are being totally ignored right now so do drop by if you ever fancy a moan

Never Surrender, Comrade

I know what you mean, I try avoid that part of the forum but it's very difficult to do and the titles of HA posts alone can be so explicit they're triggering, or just annoying yep yep. Really wish we didn't have to sift through it all the time. Heard this issue brought up a lot over the years.
    Sad to see you go!
    Good luck hopefully you feel up to coming back in the future

Quote Originally Posted by HalfJack View Post
    I know what you mean, I try avoid that part of the forum but it's very difficult to do and the titles of HA posts alone can be so explicit they're triggering, or just annoying yep yep. Really wish we didn't have to sift through it all the time. Heard this issue brought up a lot over the years.
    Sad to see you go!
    Good luck hopefully you feel up to coming back in the future
    HJ, have you thought of removing the HA board from your view so it no longer shows? I'm not sure if that removes threads from the latest views but Admin do have a thread explaining about it somewhere.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information