Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Laters peeps. Take Care All xxx

Re: Laters peeps. Take Care All xxx

Hey Terry can yous find out how to do that and post hete,? That would helpe titles freak me out

MNIT- Ahhh no haven't see anything about that, thanks I'll have a hunt around now and see if I can find it!

L - glad its not just me but sorry you're having the same issue :/ wish people were more considerate when naming their threads

Ok just found a ton of mod posts which have made me scared to post anything.
    In the world of D&D that would be a critical fail lol

Very sorry to hear about this Matt x wishing you all the best xx

Fare thee well, Matt.
    Godspeed.

N.
    Last edited by Noivous; 15-11-19 at 07:56.

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    Hey Terry can yous find out how to do that and post hete,? That would helpe titles freak me out
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfJack View Post
    MNIT- Ahhh no haven't see anything about that, thanks I'll have a hunt around now and see if I can find it!

L - glad its not just me but sorry you're having the same issue :/ wish people were more considerate when naming their threads
    No probs, to save me searching for the thread you just have to do this:

1. Go into Settings at the top right of your webpage (may differ on the mobile version)
    2. Go into General Settings.
    3. Scroll to the bottom on there is a function for Forums To Exclude From View. Pick the ones you want.
    4. Click Save Changes.

That will remove any threads form the forum in your view so you no longer see them using the forum filters like Active Topics and New Posts. The whole board will disappear from your view until you change that setting.

Sorry to see you go, Matt. Check in with us sometime, OK? Wishing you and your family the best.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    No probs, to save me searching for the thread you just have to do this:

1. Go into Settings at the top right of your webpage (may differ on the mobile version)
    2. Go into General Settings.
    3. Scroll to the bottom on there is a function for Forums To Exclude From View. Pick the ones you want.
    4. Click Save Changes.

That will remove any threads form the forum in your view so you no longer see them using the forum filters like Active Topics and New Posts. The whole board will disappear from your view until you change that setting.
    Good stuff Terry but don't work on mobiles

Can I pm you my password is you can do for me? I got no secrets

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    Good stuff Terry but don't work on mobiles

Can I pm you my password is you can do for me? I got no secrets
    Best not, if it comes to that let Admin deal with it for you. They won't like people sharing passwords.

I reckon you are in NMP Mobile mode by default which is a new thing since the upgrade. You can change this in General Settings but the problem is I don't think you can access that menu. What happens if you click on Full Site at the bottom of the screen? Does it come up with a 404 page not found error? Or does it changes how the screen looks so there is more on it? If the latter you can get do the above per those instructions (and which version of NMP you use if controlled half way down where it says "Choose Skin" if you prefer the full site anyway (the mobile version is in that drop down menu too)).

If you get 404 page error then this is because it's a fault that needs fixing since the forum upgrade. So, Admin can easily sort out limiting your access to boards by logging in with your password but using the Full Site version. They would have to keep changing things as you request changes to your view though. I'll add it onto the faults thread and see what Nic says.

ok Terry comprendo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information