Thread: Not Sure/Anxious

Not Sure/Anxious

TMI All day thursday was having normal, formed solid stools, friday night we got chinese food Chicken fried rice and spicy salt and pepper wings, woke up saturday had a couple loose stools I am thinking okay it was the spicy wings, late saturday night I had tiny solid bits of stool I was like okay am getting back to normal, sunday one round of loose stool, my eating has been off a bit but nothing out of the ordinary, this morning I got up had a semi soft stool inbetween hard and soft, I made myself two hard boiled eggs and an english muffin with some butter, I just started taking a prenatal vitamin, no not pregnant they are the best vitamins to take when going through menopause, and I had two loose stools not to long after eating. I have been anxious as I do have anxiety and depression, but I don't remember my bowels ever going wonky with it, No blood in stool or muscus, just very loose stool. My husband thinks it's stress.

Re: Not Sure/Anxious

It’s probably anxiety. My BM are all over the place at the moment too.
    Are you taking the vitamins with food?

Yes I just started the vitamin yesterday I take it after I eat, had loose stool starting Saturday, just finished with period on Thursday so wondering if it's a combo of hormones, eating, and anxiety.

its 11:14 pm I just went again this time when I wiped there was blood, I had to strain a tiny bit, I am freaking a bit, my HA is saying cancer, myself is saying raw bum from all the wiping and pooing. It's still scary

12:52 am thought I had to go, was trying to relax nothing came out but it felt like it I wiped bright fresh blood on tp and in the bowl bur no pooh I am freaking husband is like it could be a fissure. Guys help...

It's almost certainly a fissure; I think most people bleed every now and again. From what I've read, bright red blood is hardly ever a cause for concern.

I think so too Iris it was bright red and a lot. I am just scared and know its my health anxiety which can't help but think of cancer it does not run in family at all., my bum stings a bit.

If you've got stinging, that's definitely a fissure. Not a big deal, and it'll probably heal up on its own soon enough.

It's a small bit of stinging especially when I wipe one area. Thank you Iris I just started taking psyllium husk fiber to help I had a fissure before but don't remember this much blood but it's been years ago.
    Last edited by Pkstracy; 12-11-19 at 10:27. Reason: Added more info.

So took fiber last night before bed, had two poos today no blood on stool or in that I could see, nor any in toilet, just like pinkish when I wiped, like toilet paper is irritating my backside, so am guessing I either have a fissure or cut my backside. Will keep an update if bleeding happens again.

Thread Information