Thread: Worried about MS again

Worried about MS again

So i made a post on here about 9 months ago terrified that i had MS (Came to conclusion after months of googling, terrible, i know) after having weakness in left arm, weird numb sensation of left foot and left pinky and twitching all over my body.

Now the fears did stop after a while after mainly reading this forum which is great for anxiety but also most of the symptoms above did stop, just not the twitching. But the last few days i have noticed a weird burning sensation, which isn't actually painful but last around 3-5 seconds on my left calf and comes and goes during the day. And this has brought back all the MS worries as i know burning sensation is one of the symptoms, and all of my symptoms have been on the left of my body.

I know i have anxiety as i've been diagnosed since i was 10 (22 now) and i don't exactly live the healthiest lifestyle which has made me think this could be other things such as vitamin deficiency as my diet is poor, and almost all of it is processed with a lack of veg and fruit. I also live a pretty sedenatary lifestyle which i am trying to change.

Any reassurances?
    Thanks so much for reading and i appreciate all the helpful people on this forum as we are all battlers of anxiety.

Re: Worried about MS again

A tip from a health anxiety person: stop calling them symptoms and start calling them sensations. Bodies do weird stuff, but it's generally less a sign of deadly disease and more a sign of you not being dead.

The key lies in the thread title....

"Worried about MS again"

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

A tip from a health anxiety person: stop calling them symptoms and start calling them sensations. Bodies do weird stuff, but it's generally less a sign of deadly disease and more a sign of you not being dead.
    Fabulous ! Yes, the terminology makes a huge difference.

Thread Information