Thread: This is me Aquilegia

This is me Aquilegia

Good evening I am at the moment struggling(but that's nothing new)LOL I have had GAD for 40 years but every November December adrenaline surges,Tinnitus have blocked ear (Wax) and an ear infection,so I am building an aviary,its very hard when you feel unbalanced(LOL) have I done to deserve this,the answer is nothing ,yes no one has anxiety as bad as me, I am the only one feeling like this,no of course not,this is the worst its ever been,of course it isn't its just that i've forgot the last time and what it felt like(LOL) do I feel that I have had enough yes sometimes but that's all it is a feeling,am I braver than anyone else no,If I woke up one morning feeling good,I wouldn't know what to do(LOL),these last couple of months I was going to say have been a nightmare(no they haven't you have got to be asleep to have a nightmare)LOL,,have I felt like I was going crazy ,yes,have I got a future,damned right I have(Wink)thanks for reading my posy friends and enjoy your evening(smile)

Re: This is me Aquilegia

I love this- it’s good to question your thoughts. Wishing you all the best with getting used to the anxiety x

Do you take vitamin D supplement? It’s just that you get it at that time of year every year x

Why Thank you @Mrsmithchell1884 your most kind(smile),the post hasn't made me any better but its nice to share and it might help someone else who is new to Anxiety(Wink)

Hello my friend I have tried all types of medication over the years,and treatments,but now no medication at all,just me and anxiety,living alongside of each other(wink)

I’m sure it will help lots of people - thank you for sharing x

Thread Information