Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm spiralling again

Re: Cannot cope with CONSTANT heart palps!!!

But they havnt happened in 6 months, now they are constant again, even when I'm just trying to get to sleep they are happening, even when I'm not feeling anxious. I just dont understand why they are happening

It has to be underlying anxiety and the adrenaline release. Just keep telling yourself they are benign and cut out the things you can control like caffeine. Also exercise may help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont smoke, drink alchol or drink coffee, I just dont understand. They make me feel like I just dont want to be here anymore I cant handle them

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissworry.x View Post
    I dont smoke, drink alchol or drink coffee, I just dont understand. They make me feel like I just dont want to be here anymore I cant handle them
    Ok, I don't know your history, have you seen a cardiologist? Have you been cleared of any heart related issues?

If no, get there asap, no one here can diagnose you.

If yes, the best thing I was told about heart palpitations was.. your heart is the whipping board for anxiety.

Heart palpitations cause anxiety, anxiety causes heart palpitations.
    What are you doing yo treat your anxiety?

As previously requested please keep your fears to one thread

I've had a few ecgs, ans a 24 hour monitor but the palps didnt show on any of them. I'm not using anything for my anxiety.

Re: Forcing myself to breathe

This exact thing happened to me before as well. It made me afraid to go to sleep. It was all
    Anxiety based. Your mine can actually train itself to continue to do this. It’s almost
    Like a habit. At least that’s how the doc explained it to me. Try to meditate a few minutes each day. There is an app called
    Calm which helps wonders with this.

Re: I'm spiralling again

Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

Hard tiny lump in neck

I can feel a really hard tiny circle in my neck. It feels as hard as a stone! Its much smaller than a pea. Is this normal?

Re: Hard tiny lump in neck

Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information